Parature Announces Latest Version of Its Multichannel Customer Service Software
Parature, a provider of cloud-based customer service software, unveiled today at CRM Evolution 2013 a preview of the latest version of its Service Desk.
Among the latest features are significant upgrades in tracking service level agreements (SLAs), more powerful rules for routing and alerting, updates to the Mobile Service Desk, new rules-based custom email templates, and a new interface to create reports and deliver them in more formats.
Among the newest features of the Service Desk are the following:
- SLA-based Ticketing: Built into the core of Parature's Ticket Module, SLAs can be applied to tickets through automated rules based on the context of the ticket or the customer associated with the ticket. Teams can now prioritize their support tickets not just based on the classification of a ticket or a contractual SLA, but the convergence of who the customer is, his value to the business, and any contractual obligations. Agents can prioritize their days and what needs their attention through a set of icons and color schemes that communicates the SLA status of each ticket.
- Automation: Agents can now use more powerful rules and alerts, including setting fields and on-demand alerts. Agents can now stay on top of tickets close to violating SLAs, automate ticket classifications, and route tickets more effectively.
- Widget and API improvements: HTML-type widgets let CSRs create mashup widgets and full Service Desk Tabs, pull in additional contextual information from Parature, edit associated objects, or create integrations into other systems. Widgets and Service Desk Tabs no longer require hosting outside of the Parature Platform. CSRs can build widgets that allow them to edit tickets, merge contacts or look up information in other systems.
- Mobile Service Desk: Agents working in the field can create and edit new tickets and make changes to existing tickets based on new information from any mobile device. They can also attach videos, pictures, and files to the tickets from mobile devices.
- Multiple Custom Email Templates: Agents can now create email templates to match brand, messaging, or language and use rules to select them automatically.
- Premium Reporting Upgrade: The new interface works across all modern browsers. New tools allow CSRs to make more visually appealing reports faster, create multiple schedules, and deliver them in more formats.
"Parature is committed to providing CSRs with a multichannel platform that has easy-to-use, yet powerful ticketing, routing, and reporting tools, so that providing personalized customer service anytime, anywhere, is as simple as possible,” said Duke Chung, co-founder of Parature, in a statement. "This newest version of our Service Desk takes into account the features that matter most to our customers and their customer service teams to make their jobs more efficient and productive, and to enable them to engage quickly with their customers on any platform, whether that's the phone, Web, email, mobile, or social."
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Strengthens Offerings With Parature Acquisition
Agreement will add cloud-based customer service offering to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
8 Elements to Delivering Delightful Customer Experiences
Multichannel customer journeys can make or break your business.