NetBase Unveils a New Social Media Monitoring Platform
NetBase, an enterprise social intelligence (ESI) platform company, announced the release of its new monitoring solution today at the SXSW conference in Texas. The NetBase ESI platform combines real-time monitoring and measurement with interactive insights into the underlying drivers of customer opinions, emotions, and behaviors.
At the heart of the ESI platform is NetBase’s high-precision natural language processing engine. Combined with text analytics and machine-learning tools, (e.g., algorithms that allow computers to recognize complex patterns), the company says its platform can provide more accurate information to support a broad range of business uses.
Highlights of the new NetBase monitoring solution include the following:
- Issue tracking: An early-warning system helps users mitigate emerging issues before they become full-blown crises.
- Brand analysis: Users can monitor, measure, enhance, and protect their brand equity by understanding customer opinions and emotions about key brand attributes through comparisons with their competition and trending patterns. The platform also provides one's year worth of historical data.
- Competitive intelligence: Using an automated process, businesses can tap into the social voice and study their competitors, analyzing strengths and threats in real time to create opportunities for revenue growth.
- Custom dashboards: The NetBase Social Insight Composer, an application builder with a rich data visualization library and business-ready templates, allows users to create dashboards for specific needs.
- Multiple languages: The platform now processes content in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. Japanese, Italian, and Chinese will be added soon.
The ESI platform "is flexible, and it allows you to listen to what's being said online, but it's also about discovering new insights," says Lisa Joy Rosner, chief marketing officer at NetBase. "Our customers tell us that the user experience is so easy, even their more senior members find it intuitive to use."
One of the qualities that sets NetBase's ESI platform apart from other monitoring platforms is its high accuracy rate, adds Jens Tellefsen, vice president of product management at NetBase. "Unlike other solutions, which have a lot of 'noise' and spam, we really drill down to provide detailed and accurate information," he maintains.
Neolane Rolls Out Enhanced Marketing Analytics Platform
Marketers get greater insights and analytic capabilities.
NextPrinciples Debuts Social Analytics and Engagement Platform
Insight-To-Action lets businesses integrate social conversations into CRM systems.
Swipp Launches Social Intelligence Platform for Businesses and Consumers
Product will give users greater insight into social sentiment around topics and terms.
Act-On Software Rolls Out Online and Social Media Tracking Tool
New product helps SMBs compare themselves to competitors