AppSuite Releases Mobile Apps for Customer Loyalty
AppSuite released version 5.0 of its mobile app and version 3.0 of its customer care portal for building restaurant customer loyalty.
With release 5.0 AppSuite now gives the restaurateur a complete mobile solution, including loyalty, rewards, menus, photos, event management, reservations, directions, social sharing, favorites, review sites, and more. Other major enhancements to the Appsuite product offering include the ability to do the following:
- Create and manage event and time-based loyalty campaigns, including drip campaigns for new patrons.
- Send offers to targeted groups of customers based on their spending habits, favorites, as well as previously viewed, claimed, or redeemed offers, scheduling, or campaign behavior.
- Register and authenticate customers.
- Track and report demographics.
- Assign reward points to any action within the app.
- Provide offers and coupons with accumulated reward points.
- Access customer purchase history and logging for rewards and loyalty.
- View and edit billing information.
- View past billing transactions.
- Create customer tickets for billing and app support.
"With our new 5.0 mobile app, also referred to as our 5 Star Loyalty Package, we combine the proven benefits of building customer loyalty with the power, flexibility, and effectiveness of a branded mobile application. For the first time, restaurants can provide effective customer care and loyalty via a device that already sits in the pockets and purses of their patrons: a smartphone. Punch and reward cards are a thing of the past, replaced by the simplicity and effectiveness of a branded mobile app," said Patrick Daleen, vice president of product development at Appsuite, in a statement.
"I am extremely proud and excited about the benefits and value our customers are receiving from our new product offerings. We understand how challenging it is for restaurant managers and owners to compete and win in this hyper-competitive market. We make it simple and extremely cost-effective for even small restaurant owners to tap into the power of our technology," said Gint Raciunas, co-founder and vice president of AppSuite, in a statement.
ClickFuel Releases Mobile App for SMB Customers
Solution enables real-time lead tracking and management.