inContact Releases Cloud-Based WFO for SMBs
inContact, a provider of cloud contact center software and contact center workforce optimization (WFO) tools, has launched the inContact Discover WFO Suite, an fully-featured cloud WFO solution that is purpose-built for small to midsized businesses (SMBs).
The all-in-one cloud WFO solution is tightly integrated with inContact's Cloud Contact Center offering, enabling contact centers to deploy a single unified platform for recording, quality management (QM), speech and desktop analytics, workforce management (WFM), and performance management, with intelligent automated actions connected back to inContact's multichannel routing and interactive voice response system.
"Today's contact centers have a myriad of pressures and complexities, but often have less staff, tight budgets and need a simpler, more integrated approach," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, in a statement. "Now available in the cloud, Discover WFO is an agile and cost-effective solution that is easy to customize and manage to meet the changing needs of today's contact centers. The automated actions in the inContact Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center give time-strapped managers the power to build rules that automatically adjust contact routing based on changing conditions in agent quality and performance, delivering best possible customer engagement with every interaction."
The modular solution includes the following:
- Quality Management enables interaction capture, replay, and evaluation for management and coaching of agent skills and customer experience opportunities, and compliance risk mitigation.
- Workforce Management forecasts contact volumes and creates optimal employee schedules for skilled, efficient customer servicing when needed and overstaffing avoidance when you don't.
- Speech Analytics leverages the power of speech technology to identify opportunities, customer sentiment, trending topics, and root causes of dissatisfaction across the entire volume of customer calls.
- Desktop Analytics maximizes each customer interaction through data input recognition and intelligent actions.
- Performance Management integrates disparate systems to display real-time performance data using gamification, driving agent engagement and empowerment.
- Survey provides voice-of-the-customer understanding and improvement opportunities through direct customer feedback.
InContact acquired the Discover WFO suite in May when it bought Uptivity.
CSI Integrates Workforce Optimization into 3CLogic's Contact Cloud Solution
The two companies' combined efforts will enhance customer experience within the cloud contact platform.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned