InContact, a provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced the first of two major platform enhancements in 2014.
The latest enhancements to inContact's all-in-one cloud suite include automated actions with the Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center, context-aware SMS capability for mobile interactions; more integration and new features for inContact's Personal Connection outbound solution; a Developer Zone; and a Direct Access reporting solution.
InContact last updated its software in September 2013. Prior to that, it was updated in February 2013.
Highlights of the latest inContact Cloud Contact Center release include the following:
- The Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center, with automated skill adjustment based on quality performance, enhanced integration between workforce management and the outbound dialer, survey enhancements, and import tools for moving to inContact WFO in the cloud.
- Deep integration with cloud CRM solutions like Salesforce and Oracle RightNow, with additional multichannel routing in Salesforce, including Personal Connection outbound and chat plus custom triggers and proactive prompts. New integration with Oracle RightNow includes embedded inContact controls and media bar, voice and work item routing, screen pops, click-to-dial, and call logging.
- Context-aware SMS Conversations between Customers and Agents – Now mobile SMS messages can be routed through the inContact cloud universal queue to the appropriate contact center agent who is able to respond and to interact with the customer in a two-way conversation via mobile text. The solution captures and routes the full SMS/text history and conversation to create the most positive experience across multiple interactions.
- Enhanced Outbound Features Personal Connection Outbound Solution– In addition to delivering no-pause dialing, Personal Connection now includes advanced campaign management, expanded reporting, and workforce management (WFM) integration. It is now also available with Agent Console for Salesforce.
- New Direct Access improves decision making with customizable reporting advanced analytics and business intelligence that leverages inContact’s new customer interaction data architecture. This lets enterprise customers use advanced analytics and business intelligence based on customer interaction data, agent performance, and contact center operations information.
- New pre-built reports designed to provide insight and performance data.
- Comprehensive developer tools and customization resources – This release includes a major expansion of the inContact Developer Zone with APIs that provide hooks into every feature of the inContact platform. New Customer Apps and more than 100 APIs are now available as well as SDKs, code samples, and best practices. Tutorials and Guides explain how to connect to the inCloud system and build sample applications.
"The bar has been raised. Companies need to redefine the customer experience they deliver," said Sheila McGee-Smith, president of McGee-Smith Analytics, in a statement. "Capabilities like the Context-Aware SMS and Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center built into this release by inContact and the promise of continuing innovation give companies the tools to meet customers' rising expectations."
"inContact is setting an aggressive pace for innovation in the contact center industry. With this release, we are strengthening our cloud platform and suite of products to address the advanced interactions that customers expect today, and we are building in sophisticated analytics and reporting tools to drive insight and operational efficiency across the customer journey," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, in a statement. "The beauty of the cloud model for our customers is that we can simplify the complexity of advanced, omnichannel interactions. We will continuously innovate to make it possible for companies to provide more convenient and more personalized services to their customers."