eTrigue Adds More Email Providers to VisitIQ
eTrigue, a provider of cloud-based marketing automation, has expanded the VisitIQ ecosystem to include built-in support for additional email service providers in the VisitIQ IQ Link builder. These added providers include Bronto, dotmailer, Emma, Mad Mimi, VerticalResponse, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and many others.
VisitIQ helps marketers target prospects by creating digital biographies of individual prospects. Marketers add VisitIQ-generated IQ links to email messages that are sent via the email marketing platforms they are using today. When prospects act on email messages , VisitIQ automatically ties the prospect's Web activity to his digital biography. VisitIQ tracks page visits, duration on individual pages, document downloads, Google AdWords responses, and webinar attendance for Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToWebinar.
Real-time email alerts can be automatically triggered to notify sales of specific Web site visitors.
Email service providers currently supported via VisitIQ's built-in IQ link builder include the following:
- Campaign Monitor;
- Constant Contact;
- Mad Mimi;
- Microsoft Dynamics;
- Microsoft Outlook;
- Sugar CRM; and
Key features of VisitIQ include the following:
- Anonymous Visitor Tracking: VisitIQ identifies companies, geographies, and records every visitor's individual Web activity.
- Prospect Activity Tracking: Once a VisitIQ link is clicked in an email, prospect activity tracking lets users listen to prospects' actions by monitoring Web page views, time on page, webinar participation, Google AdWords clicks, and more.
- Real-Time Lead Alerts: Real-time Lead Alerts deliver a detailed prospect snapshot via email to any user.
- Google AdWords and Search Terms: Get insight into which Google AdWords clicks result in qualified leads, opportunities, and new customers.
- Webinar Marketing: VisitIQ automatically synchronizes registration information and timed attendance data event data with Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToWebinar.
"In today's world, our customers interact with their prospects through a variety of channels. VisitIQ allows marketers to track anonymous Web visitors and convert them to known prospects, with full, individual digital biographies and the ability to alert sales with real-time information," said Jim Meyer, vice president and general manager of eTrigue, in a statement. "We've enabled our customers to gain detailed intelligence about their prospects while continuing to use the email solutions they rely on."
eTrigue Builds Out DemandCenter
eTrigue has added enhanced content management capabilities to its marketing automation application.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned