Zoho Releases Free Zoho Reports for iPad
Zoho yesterday released a free iPad-optimized app for Zoho Reports, its online reporting and business intelligence service.
This allows Zoho to now deliver reporting and analytics solutions to mobile users at no cost. The free Zoho Reports iPad app is now available on the Apple App store.
The new mobile business intelligence app complements the Web/browser view offered by Zoho Reports, enabling customers to track key business metrics on the go, spot trends, collaborate with colleagues, and arrive at informed business decisions. Users can see the data, reports, and dashboards they created in their Zoho Reports account, and they can interact with their reports as well as share and analyze data from a wide range of sources with their iPad.
This app integrates with several Zoho offerings, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Recruit, Zoho BugTracker, and Zoho Creator, allowing users to analyze the reports on the go.
Features include the following:
- Wide range of visualization options, including pivot tables, summary and tabular views, and 30 chart types;
- Single-page, at-a-glance dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Data filters and drill-down of any point in the report;
- Segregated reports based on type, folders, and related views;
- Access to select reports using Favorites and Recent Items; and
- The ability to share reports with colleagues and clients, with fine-grained access control.
"You shouldn't have to sit in front of a computer to view and analyze your business data. So we extended the power of Zoho Reports to the mobile workforce, allowing our customers to take our powerful business intelligence tools wherever they go," said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist, in a statement. "These reports allow sales managers to know their sales funnel, to view their sales pipeline and to see how each of their sales reps are performing as well as provide many such actionable insights. We plan to further expand and deepen our focus on mobile business intelligence capabilities in the future."