Xplenty Releases Five New Integrations
Xplenty, providers of a data integration platform, has added several integrations to its extract, transform, and load (ETL) software.
"More integrations means more tools for customers to use to develop data-driven applications based on Xplenty's service," said Yaniv Mor, Xplenty's CEO, in a statement. "We already integrate with many data sources to reduce the amount of time spent cleaning data and preparing it for analytics. We see what our customers need, and these five new integrations cover a wide range of tools that analysts, data professionals, and BI and data scientists can rely on to extract key pieces of data. We are ensuring that they can run these tasks quickly and easily without coding or deployment."
The new integrations cover data from the following data sources:
- Salesforce.com - Xplenty provides a native Salesforce.com source component to read Salesforce.com data without coding. Users select the objects they want to move and Xplenty automatically analyzes the objects' schema and pulls the relevant fields.
- Intercom - Xplenty enables users to read Intercom data directly from their Intercom account and complement it with additional data sources to get a complete picture of their customer engagement status.
- Mixpanel - Xplenty can connect to users' MixPanel analytics data stream and move the data to their BI environment to perform additional analysis.
- PagerDuty - Xplenty now connects directly with PagerDuty and provides users with real-time alerts on account activity.
- Slack - Xplenty notifications are sent to a Slack channel in real time to give users a full view of Xplenty account activity and updates.