X2Engine Releases Version 5.0 of Its Open-Source CRM
X2Engine has released version 5.0 of its open-source CRM software, which includes marketing automation, sales force automation, process workflow management, and service case management features.
This release, like all X2Engine versions, is available as an open-source CRM application as well as in two commercial versions available in both cloud and download editions.
The updates in X2Engine 5.0 include the following:
- User Interface Themes: New profile theme tools allow users to revamp the look of the X2Engine CRM to match any company's branding identity. The new system comes pre-built with several new themes, including the dynamical dark "Termninal" theme.
- Integrated Email Client: This feature offers shared outboxes and inboxes. Users can automatically associate email with existing records, or manually associate them with a click. This new integrated email client will supersede the email dropbox functionality of previous X2Engine versions, though both will still be available.
- Enhanced Reporting: New report styles, including the popular Rows & Columns report and new Summation reporting, will allow in-depth analytics, giving users the tools to investigate customer demographics. User can implement Drill-Down columns to get a closer look at customer subsets. Users can also generate reports and save them for periodic updates. Each report type can be generated into a chart. The completely redone charting features now boast data visualization and include a custom charting dashboard, where users can save their charts. Reports can be printed for presentation or exported to a .CSV.
- Importer 3.0: The update to version 5.0 includes an overhauled, intelligent record importer with automatic field detection. This includes new pre-built field map for migrating data exported from other CRM systems. Users just need to select their previous CRM and all the fields of the .csv file exported from that system will be pre-mapped to corresponding X2Engine fields.
- X2Packager: The ability to extend and adapt the system to any industry vertical is a now even more powerful with X2Packager. Users can now design their own custom environment and package them up for deployment. Alternatively, they can choose from a number of standard X2Engine packages, pre-designed and tailored to a number of industry verticals.
- Advanced Security Tools: In v5.0, X2Engine introduces advanced security tools to give users more control over data protection, allowing them to ban or whitelist IP addresses from accessing the system.
- Relationship Graphing with X2Graph: The new interactive relationship graph lets users sort and select relationships to single out and display, filter based on relationship types, or create new relationships from within the graph.
- Module Deep Rename: With v5.0, X2Engine is introducing deep renaming of modules, with all references to the module being fully replaced with the custom name, including in actionable events, dropdown menus, and relationships.
- Inline Editing: This new ability allows users to quickly edit record data without having to open the full editor.
X2CRM Unveils Version 5.4 of its CRM Platform
The latest edition of the open-source CRM software includes enhanced sales processes, workflow automation, and a mobile Android app.