Vidyard Adds Salesforce Pardot Support to Video Marketing Platform
Vidyard, a provider of video marketing solutions, has announced a new integration that enables Salesforce Pardot customers to identify online video viewers and track their viewing histories as part of lead scoring, qualification, and automated nurture programs.
With this release, Vidyard now offers native integrations across Salesforce, enabling brands to leverage online video as a strategic component of marketing and sales activities.
With Vidyard for Pardot, brands can also gain insights into which videos are driving the highest engagement with prospects, and which ones are influencing the greatest number of opportunities and closed revenue.
Through the new partnership, Vidyard customers can now do the following:
- Identify viewers and track how they engage with videos across Pardot landing pages, corporate Web sites, third-party sites, and social media channels;
- Update Pardot and Salesforce CRM activity logs with detailed insights on which prospects have watched which videos and for how long;
- Use video engagement data to update lead scores and trigger automated nurture campaigns;
- Send videos to customers directly from Salesforce CRM or Salesforce Chatter and be notified once they've completed watching;
- Report on the ROI and pipeline attribution of each video asset.
"Vidyard is now providing the industry's first comprehensive video solution for Salesforce Pardot customers, enabling video as a strategic driver for marketing automation, sales enablement, and enterprise collaboration," said Michael Litt, CEO and co-founder of Vidyard, in a statement. "Video is increasingly being recognized as a critical sales and marketing tool, and this integration enables customers to see just how valuable their video assets are to closing deals."
Analysts at Demand Metric recently lauded Vidyard as a cutting-edge" video marketing solution provider in large part because of its unmatched level of integration with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms.
"Vidyard recognizes the importance of integrating video marketing with the CRM and marketing automation tools that organizations already rely on for their everyday work," said Clare Price, Vice President of Research at Demand Metric. "Those integrations have propelled Vidyard forward in the market and place them in a unique position to help customers better qualify leads and close more deals with online video."
With the Pardot addition, Vidyard now integrates across the entire Salesforce platform, including Pardot, CRM, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, Communities, and Salesforce1 Mobile.
Salesforce Pardot Reveals Intelligent Engagement Studio, Sales Cloud Engage
New B2B marketing automation tools aim to help reps cultivate higher-quality leads.