VPI Introduces VPI Intelligence
VPI, a provider of communications recording, analytics, and workforce optimization (WFO) software solutions and services, has launched VPI Intelligence Customer Experience BI and analytics platform for contact and dispatch centers.
VPI Intelligence, a new addition to the VPI Empower suite of products, simplifies the collection, processing, and visualization of operational performance, quality, workforce management, and voice of the customer metrics.
Accessible from any device, VPI Intelligence allows users to do the following:
- Visualize metrics on any PC, tablet or smartphone;
- Drill through charts to get to the root cause of issues and opportunities;
- Create and share real-time dashboards, balanced scorecards and desktop tickers in minutes;
- Perform scheduled QA evaluations, playback hot-issue flagged call recordings, and access favorite reports;
- Connect to data awith VPI’s many pre-built ACD/dialer, CRM, CAD, ERP, helpdesk collections system data connectors, and integration tools;
- Enhanced interval, queue and group-level reporting for Avaya and Cisco, with more than 100 automatically updating reports available out-of-box;
- Slice and dice data with ad-hoc analytics tools; and
- Send and track e-learning, reminders, and alerts automatically based on performance and skill gaps.
"Today's contact centers are awash in data but struggle for useful information. By the time the right information is located and digested, critical decision points may have passed. VPI IIntelligence saves time and drives better decision-making by putting it all in one easy-to-view and easy-to-manage workspace," said Dick Bucci, chief analyst at Pelorus Associates, in a statement.
"Analytics is a key component to understanding and improving the customer experience. This new product from VPI makes it possible for business users to determine what data they use to produce customer experience analysis, and so improves that analysis and actions taken on the outputs," added Richard Snow, head of customer engagement research at Ventana Research, in a statement.
"We've made it easy to tap into and act on the valuable insights buried within the vast amounts of big data coming into contact centers every day. Our outcomes-focused approach to BI helps organizations of all sizes to finally strike a balance between efficiency and effectiveness and transform the contact center into a strategic resource. In doing so, VPI reaffirms its commitment to delivering best-in-class WFO products, support and value," said Chris Morrissey, president of VPI, in a statement.
ZOOM International Releases Performance Analytics for Customer Service Professionals
The cloud-based solution aims to consolidate data and surface actionable insights for contact centers.