Trapit Releases Account-Based Sales Offering for Social Selling
Trapit, providers of a platform for authentic social selling and employee advocacy, today launched an account-based sales offering for its social selling platform, enabling salespeople to create custom dashboards to track content relevant to target accounts, including individual decision makers, products, trends, industries, policy, and more. Trapit's artificial intelligence is then able to surface the most relevant content, including social media updates, insights, trends, analysi,s and news from more than 100,000 curated sources, to help salespeople tailor their approach to the specific account they're targeting.
"With this package we are empowering salespeople to close more business by providing them with capabilities that help them take control of and excel at every stage of the customer journey," said Hank Nothhaft, Jr., CEO and founder of Trapit, in a statement. "This new package, coupled with our core curation and analytics capabilities, makes Trapit the only comprehensive sales enablement platform that actually puts the seller in the driver's seat."
Trapit's account-based sales package allows salespeople to automate the hours of research required to tailor their outreach to target accounts.
With Trapit's new features, sales reps have access to the following:
- Custom blends of content targeted for individual accounts and stakeholders;
- Artificial intelligence to discover relevant content for buyers;
- Account insights about target companies and the stakeholders at those accounts;
- Industry trends and research;
- Social listening;
- Marketing-approved content for social media;
- Flexible organization that groups content by topic, account, product, industry, and customer stage;
- One-step publishing; and
- Individual analytics to see performance on social media and discover ways to boost engagement with target accounts.
Trapit Launches Android App and Twitter Integration
The recent moves allow salespeople to extend their sales activities to mobile and Twitter.
Trapit Launches Content Management System for Social Selling
Trapit CMS supports curated and owned content for marketing and sales.
Trapit Launches App for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Trapit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to put social selling at the heart of the platform.