Trapit Launches Content Management System for Social Selling
Trapit, provider of a platform for social selling and employee advocacy, has launched CMS (Content Management System) for its social selling platform. The CMS enables companies to upload, organize, manage, and publish assets for sales and marketing and expert third-party content. Trapit CMS supports curated content from around the Web as well as owned and proprietary content.
The latest platform update also enables marketing and sales teams to work in closer alignment. Marketing teams using the Trapit CMS can provide sales teams with pre-approved messaging and content (both company-created and third-party). Sales reps can incorporate digital assets into their conversations with customers via email, messaging platforms, and social networks.
"Our CMS, combined with our industry-first content discovery capabilities, make Trapit the most complete social selling offering on the market," said Hank Nothhaft, Jr., Trapit's CEO and founder, in a statement. "Sales teams have long had to deal with fragmented solutions for social selling, bouncing from one application to the next just to engage a single lead. The addition of a CMS makes Trapit a one-stop shop for enterprise-scale social selling. The result is a frictionless experience that allows organizations to deploy the right content at any stage of the funnel, maximizing ROI."
Features of Trapit's CMS include the following:
- Native content upload, enabling users to manage owned assets and discover new content within the same system;
- Support for a broad range of file types, including PDF, video, audio, images, Tweets, and more;
- One-step publishing;
- File hosting, for uploading and storing owned content;
- Batch or manual upload, enabling userrs to drop owned content into the CMS with the click of a button, either in batches or one-by-one;
- Flexible organization that enables users to group content by topic, product, team, media type, and customer stage;
- Multilingual content library that now includes vetted sources in Spanish and French; and
- Analytics on engagement to measure engagement with content that sales reps and employees share. Generate reports in aggregate, by team, by individual, or by network.
Trapit Launches Android App and Twitter Integration
The recent moves allow salespeople to extend their sales activities to mobile and Twitter.
Trapit Releases Account-Based Sales Offering for Social Selling
Trapit's new tools apply advanced artificial intelligence to support account-based sales.
Trapit Launches App for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Trapit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to put social selling at the heart of the platform.