Translations.com Introduces GlobalLink Connect for Marketo
Translations.com, a provider of language services and translation-related technologies, has integrated its GlobalLink Connect solution with Marketo. The company also joined the Marketo LaunchPoint partner ecosystem.
GlobalLink Connect for Marketo automates tasks related to content export/import and project management. Built-in support for segmentation and dynamic content allows users to run a single campaign across all geographies and immediately access analytics on global data.
Key features include the following:
- Automated export/import of Marketo content into GlobalLink using the future-proof Marketo Asset API;
- Translation resource management, including automated quoting, vendor bidding, and quality scoring and reporting;
- Flexible translation workflow options, including search engine copy optimization, machine or human translation;
- Real-time enterprise business intelligence reporting; and
- Centralized translation memory.
"We are pleased to have Translations.com join the Marketo LaunchPoint partner ecosystem," said Lou Pelosi, senior director of LaunchPoint for Marketo, in a statement. "Our customers are global, and Translations.com's GlobalLink Connect for Marketo helps them address the challenges of targeting multiple markets more efficiently with multilingual campaigns."
"Managing and launching multilingual global campaigns creates many internal and external challenges for businesses," said Matt Hauser, vice president of content solutions at Translations.com, in a statement. "GlobalLink Connect for Marketo allows our joint customers to drive traffic and conversion faster than ever before by minimizing project management and manual processes as well as lowering overall translation costs."
Jahia Partners with Translations.com
Jahia integrates its DX7 with Translations.com's platform for translating and localizing digital marketing content.