Tactile Introduces Tact Premium
Tactile has introduced Tact Premium, a mobile command center designed specifically for salespeople.
Tact Premium combines the tools salespeople use everyday (phone, email, calendar, and Salesforce.com) into one seamless experience. This new subscription-based offering builds on the company’s free app that debuted earlier this year and is now in use by salespeople at more than 3,000 companies. The Tact product line is powered by Tactile’s patent-pending sync platform, allowing salespeople to work anywhere -- regardless of whether they have wireless coverage.
Tactile is leveraging the mobile platform to redefine the role of CRM by integrating it with critical communication tools.
"Selling is about communicating first and foremost. The fundamental problem is that CRM breaks the natural rhythm of a salesperson," said Chuck Ganapathi, founder and CEO of Tactile, in a statement. "The real mobile opportunity here is not about shrinking a browser tab into a small screen but to think differently about how CRM can augment a salesperson's communication workflow. The result is Tact Premium. It's all about what we call Salesflow, a faster and more fluid way of moving through daily customer communications, with CRM in tow."
In addition to making salespeople more productive, Tact Premium supports the company’s unique sales process by automatically adapting the mobile user experience to customizations made in Salesforce. The product’s feature set includes:
- Email designed for salespeople: Inbox prioritized by customers and deals; email templates; notifications when emails are opened by recipients.
- Calendar built for customer follow-ups: Daily agenda for meetings and tasks; reminders about past interactions; option to record notes and next steps.
- Relationship-driven contacts: Consolidated address-book enhanced with past conversations, social profiles and Salesforce history; option to create a daily call list, dial with a simple tap, and capture notes and follow-ups.
- Salesforce when you need it: Customer emails, calls, and meetings enriched with CRM data; real-time logging of sales activities and updates to opportunities in Salesforce; customization of Salesforce fields to fit personal sales process.
- Works everywhere, even offline: Important customer data is synced locally to the mobile device to provide the fastest performance, instant access, and full offline capabilities.
- Enterprise controls: Data encrypted in transit and on device; user administration and remote wipe of corporate data.
More than 50 organizations have been piloting the new offering as part of Tactile’s early access program. The company is now opening up its early access program to all organizations and individual salespeople. In the coming months, Tact Premium will be generally available for purchase, with a $39 per user monthly subscription.