TIBCO Launches TIBCO Engage Marketing App
TIBCO Software today launched TIBCO Engage, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing application that enables businesses to interpret and motivate consumer behavior in real time through personalized experiences across any channel.
TIBCO Engage harnesses the Fast Data platform and integration technology of TIBCO, connecting data from existing marketing, sales, and external communications channels to a behavioral engine that develops a deep understanding of individual consumer behaviors and motivations.
Key components include the following:
- Connectors: Connect to relevant sales, marketing, and communication channels to capture data and push out messages, offers, and content.
- Behavioral Engine: Blends streams of historical and real-time data to predict customer interests, spot risks, and deliver actionable recommendations.
- Real Time Interaction: With insights feeding in from the behavioral engine, marketers can implement personalized interactions across any channel, whether with content, inventory, or offers.
- Loyalty Management: A full-service loyalty program management capability, including points management, rewards catalog, and reporting.
- Social Collaboration: A social layer that permeates the platform to aid internal team communication, collaboration, and workflow.
- Communities: Branded private communities to develop deeper relationships with customers through a fully owned channel.
"Every company has a customer, and it’s no longer sufficient to have only a transactional relationship with that customer," said Wen Miao, senior vice president at TIBCO, in a statement. "TIBCO Engage will empower marketers to move away from generic batch-and-blast marketing to personalized brand experiences across virtually any channel. We believe TIBCO Engage will become the essential real-time marketing application for every company to build a passionate and motivated customer base."
TIBCO Software Introduces Latest Version of Its Fast Data Platform
Updated solutions bring together data from multiple channels at the right moment.