TAS Group Releases Sales Performance Manager
The Target Account Selling (TAS) Group today launched Sales Performance Manager as part of its Dealmaker platform. Sales Performance Manager helps salespeople manage their sales pipelines and performance with built-in sales knowledge and insights to help guide their decisions.
The Sales Performance Manager combines data, context, and expert sales knowledge and delivers coaching narrative to maximize sales velocity.
Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager is built natively on the Salesforce.com platform. The intelligent visualizations and narrative that Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager delivers helps sales teams and managers understand which deals to prioritize and which best practices to use.
"Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager is exactly what sales leaders need to cut out ambiguity and take real, substantial steps forward," said Donal Daly, CEO of the TAS Group, in a statement. "Our software is informed by 30 years of experience and over 200 enterprise customers who are drawing billions of dollars of revenue every month. These insights go beyond analytics; they offer total visibility into the pipeline with all of that industry expertise for context. We wanted our customers to have accurate forecasts and explosive pipelines. With Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager, we're giving them the understanding and guidance they need to get them."
Highlights of the solution include the following:
- A specially developed system of key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring sales success: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager identifies the KPIs that matter and tells sales teams how they're performing against those metrics.
- Total visibility into revenue outlook: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager lends consistent, real-time visibility into sales organization current state so teams can constantly access a complete, accurate understanding of their performance.
- Expertly-informed pipeline management: Managers can instantly access insights specifically designed to help them navigate a successful pipeline strategy, tailored to each sales team's specific needs and challenges.
- Instant QBR performance review: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager presents a complete, detailed picture of the pipeline in review, highlighting the challenges and successes and illustrating best practices for even better results in the coming quarter.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager is available on any Internet-connected mobile device. The solution is also native on the Salesforce platform, and is always real-time and up-to-date.
- Accurate forecasting: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager identifies ineffective processes and wasted resources by looking back at past sales forecasts and suggesting ways to improve efficiencies.
- Early warning system: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager provides visibility into the risks in the forecast, highlighting changes in deals and new opportunities being forecast.
- Deal prioritization: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager helps sales teams identify which deals to focus on.
- Team optimization: Dealmaker Sales Performance Manager assesses how each team member is performing, helping identify where to allocate additional personnel to keep teams proportionate.
"Sometimes sales feels like a game of hide-and-seek, with teams scrambling to nail their forecasts and frustrated managers working with limited information," said David Brierley, vice president of sales for EMEA and APAC at Pyramid Analytics, in a statement. "What Sales Performance Manager does is make the whole pipeline transparent so sales leaders are able to actually anticipate risks and opportunities and strategize around them, improving both customer experiences as well as revenue streams."
"Pyramid Analytics has been experiencing aggressive growth, so we chose Sales Performance Manager to identify obstacles early and accelerate our pipeline, so our velocity can match that expansion," he continued. "Our end goal is to engage our customers quickly and effectively, boosting customer satisfaction and sales."