ServiceSource Launches ServiceSource Customer Success App on Salesforce1
ServiceSource, a provider of recurring revenue management software, today announced the ServiceSource Customer Success App on the Salesforce1 Platform.
Now powered by the Salesforce1 Platform, the new ServiceSource Customer Success App enables customer success teams to implement proven success plans and engage users with planned, high-value activities that drive customer lifetime value, reduce churn, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Leveraging the power of Salesforce1 Platform, ServiceSource Customer Success for Salesforce1 will be available in late fall 2014.
The Customer Success App is a complete Customer Success Management solution that enables companies to retain more customers, grow their business and create customers for life. The app drives best practice engagement across the customer journey - after the initial sale - to accelerate onboarding, adoption, retention, renewals, cross-sell, upsell and advocacy. Key capabilities include the following:
- Inline Customer Health Monitoring: Embedded account status indicators and metrics within the Salesforce1 Platform visibly show how customers are using a product to consistently measure customer success at scale.
- Tailored Customer Plays: By combining subscription- and user-level predictive analytics with pre-planned plays, sales and customer success teams will engage each customer in exactly the right way, at the right time.
- High Volume Effectiveness: "Focus Categories" help customer success reps manage more accounts by pinpointing high-value customers that require immediate attention.
- Structured Success Plans: Customer success plans provide clear visibility into the unique journey each customer takes with a company's products and organization. Every plan incorporates a timeline view that shows where the customer is located in the lifecycle, prior activities, and future actions required for a successful renewal.
- Streamlined User Experience: Designed specifically for the customer success rep, the app delivers information from inside the Salesforce1 Platform all while maintaining seamless connectivity to the rest of the organization. Configurable "Action Tiles" guide work activities and provide a closed-loop view of customer success.
"Today's customer success teams need purpose-built tools that complement their existing CRM systems so they can deliver a high-value customer experience at every touch point after the initial sale," said Jim Dunham, president of the Cloud & Business Intelligence Business Unit of ServiceSource, in a statement. "Based on our 14 years of experience with the Global 1000, the ServiceSource Customer Success App incorporates industry best practices, account specific success plans and deep usage analytics to build and scale customer success operations across an entire customer base. Customer success teams are empowered to drive the right interactions at the right time in order to increase retention and maximize customer lifetime value."
"As a leader in spend management solutions, we partner with industry leading companies to bring the full value of the Concur platform to our customers," said David Samuels, senior vice president of client development at Concur, in a statement. "ServiceSource Customer Success stands out in the market, and we believe it will empower our employees to reach more customers, take the right action and ultimately, keep our customers happy."
"Our customers rely upon Onvia to understand the changing dynamics of the government marketplace and to make intelligent sales decisions when tapping opportunities within federal, state, and local government agencies," said Kevin Rivers, director of client success at Onvia, in a statement. "ServiceSource provides the valuable insight into how our customers are leveraging their Onvia solution across the critical lifecycle phases of onboarding, adoption, and delivery, all through a seamless interface within Salesforce. Empowered with this information, our customer success teams can intelligently engage customers and drive the value of Onvia."
"The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is a game changer for developers and partners because it helps them build engaging, next-generation apps to connect with customers in a whole new way," said Mike Rosenbaum, executive vice president of the Salesforce Platform at salesforce.com, in a statement. "By opening the platform, we have made it possible for customers and partners to get their apps and data in one place, where everything is connected and in the context of their business."