Satmetrix Launches NPX Customer Experience Management Software
Satmetrix yesterday launched Satmetrix NPX, its next-generation customer experience management software.
At the center of Satmetrix NPX is the configurable Customer Graph, which provides organizations with a single, integrated view of the customer journey by mapping customer feedback directly to corresponding data. Satmetrix NPX looks at the entire customer journey, using high-volume, high-frequency customer data sets.
Built as a cloud application, Satmetrix NPX lets companies get up and running with self-service capabilities and a highly configurable platform. Other features include the pinning of personalized views, social sharing of analytics, and automated re-publishing to social media, industry-specific program templates, best practices in analytics, data visualization, and a platform for triggering and managing follow-up actions across the business.
"To deliver successful customer experience management, you need three things: robust software, quality data, and the expertise to make sense of it all," said Richard Owen, CEO of Satmetrix, in a statement. "Satmetrix NPX is a complete and intuitive technology solution that manages the customer experience process and delivers truly valuable and actionable insights to key stakeholders throughout your organization. Satmetrix NPX is a game changer that allows companies to be pragmatic, proactive, and responsive with their customer experience programs in ways that give them a competitive advantage."
Key features of Satmetrix NPX include the following:
- Customer Graph, which separates the signal from the noise in customer data sets by mapping customer touch points and multiple streams of survey data into a single view.
- Social Sharing, which lets users share reports with individuals or teams and monitor real-time results.
- Text analytics,designed to understand customer comments. By creating a visual representation of the underlying unstructured data, users can click a button to view comment themes over time, the sentiment of the comments, and a Frequent Words chart to understand emerging themes. It also allows NPX users to drill down and read specific comments for deeper insights.
- Reporting, which is customizable with a wide variety of charts included in the application. All charts can be filtered, segmented, and viewed in multiple ways.
- Bring your own data, In addition to native capabilities for surveys and text analytics, Satmetrix NPX provides data import feature that allows companies to integrate structured and unstructured data from multiple sources into a single unified CEM platform. This includes support for popular survey formats like SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics as well the data and tag import from text analytics tools like Clarabridge or Attensity.
"By integrating survey data from multiple customer interactions, Satmetrix NPX will give us a complete view into the health of the customer journey and therefore better insight into our customers' experience," said Allie Davidge, director of global client insight at Experian, in a statement. "These insights will enable us to make better business decisions as an organization that will enhance overall customer experience."
"Satmetrix's new NPX product addresses some of the most pressing needs of customer experience professionals in the financial services industry" said Michelle Bloedorn, CEO of Member Loyalty Group, in a statement. "For credit unions, the ability to view the whole customer journey of their members by listening across many customer touch points and determine root cause via structured and unstructured data, enables quick and easy action at all levels of the organization, from front line employees all the way to C-Level officers."
Attensity Integrates with Informatica, Offers DiscoverNow Cloud-Based Text Analytics Tool
With DiscoverNow, businesses can leverage customer sentiment insights—and make more well-informed decisions.