Salesforce.com Foundation Unveils Salesforce1 for Nonprofits
The Salesforce.com Foundation today announced Salesforce1 for Nonprofits, new solutions built on the Salesforce1 Platform to transform the way nonprofits manage programs, engagement, communications, and fundraising. In addition, Salesforce1 for Nonprofits is extended with solutions from Salesforce.com Foundation partners, including roundCorner, Storybank, and WealthEngine, all available today on the Salesforce1 AppExchange for Nonprofits.
Salesforce1 for Nonprofits includes the following:
- Program management: With Salesforce1 for Nonprofits, organizations can manage cases, call centers, hotlines, and advocacy and policy tracking, right from their mobile devices.
- Community engagement: Nonprofits can closely engage with their communities anytime, from anywhere, with social intranets, member communities, chapter and affiliate communities, and partner communities.
- Marketing communications: Salesforce1 for Nonprofits enables real-time communication with volunteers, supporters, and other constituents with multichannel marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and social engagement.
- Fundraising: Salesforce1 for Nonprofits helps organizations raise funds with features for donor, event, volunteer, and grant management.
Leveraging the Salesforce1 Platform, ISVs and SI partners are building new, industry-specific technologies that help nonprofits manage their operations in the cloud and leverage the power of social, mobile, and connected apps. Salesforce1 for Nonprofits will be extended by the Salesforce.com Foundation's network of more than 50 implementation partners. This partner ecosystem also delivers solutions for nonprofits built on the Salesforce1 Platform and available on the Salesforce1 AppExchange for Nonprofits, including:
- roundCorner: For organizations with sophisticated fundraising requirements, the roundCause platform allows organizations to build and retain lifetime constituents by executing fundraising campaigns at scale with built-in workflows, planning events and tracking volunteers all in one place, from any device.
- Storybank: The Storybank application is used by nonprofits to collect personal stories to demonstrate the real-world impact of events and policies.
- WealthEngine: WealthEngine is a service that delivers donor research, screening and analytics to help nonprofits better target outreach efforts and raise more funds.
"roundCorner leverages Salesforce1 for Nonprofits to merge the best of traditional nonprofit CRM with the new era of mobile, social and online constituent engagement tools -- putting the promise of connecting with constituents and driving support for nonprofits of all sizes firmly within reach," said Dan Lammot, president and founder of roundCorner, in a statement.
"The Salesforce.com Foundation is focused on putting the best technology in the hands of nonprofits so they can change the world," said Suzanne DiBianca, president of the Salesforce.com Foundation, in a statement. "Salesforce1 for Nonprofits delivers the best cloud, social, and mobile technology to level the playing field for the nonprofit sector."