Salesforce Delivers New Marketing Cloud Services
Salesforce.com has added two new Salesforce Marketing Cloud services for retailers: Salesforce Strategic Framework for Retail Customer Journeys and Strategic Retail Professional Services.
The Salesforce Strategic Framework for Retailer Customer Journeys offers a collaborative approach to help retailers design their customer journeys, define digital goals, review existing programs, and identify and prioritize opportunities to accelerate revenue. Salesforce collaborates with retailers using proven tools such as path-to-value analysis, email and mobile marketing content templates, personalization best practices, and specific toolkits within retail sub-verticals, such as furniture, apparel/accessories and grocery/drug.
With the Strategic Framework for Retail Customer Journeys retailers can work collaboratively with Salesforce to optimize their customer engagements using Marketing Cloud technology, including the following:
- Journey Builder: Guide customers on one-to-one journeys across marketing, sales, service and beyond. Tailor every interaction based on specific customer actions.
- Audience Builder: This customer data platform empowers retailers to segment targeted campaign lists based on multiple, complex customer attributes. Audience Builder includes more than 30 out-of-the-box segmentation attributes for retailers with e-commerce data, order history, and customer lifetime value metrics.
- Content: Companies can execute email, mobile, social, and Web marketing alongside digital advertising. With a central location to manage images, videos, copy, templates, and messages, marketers can leverage content, offers, and components across channels.
- Personalization: Build individual behavioral profiles for every contact and create dynamic subject lines and content using customer attributes. Using machine learning to drive predictive and adaptive interactions across the customer journey, companies can leverage rich algorithms to serve personalized content across channels.
- Analytics: Analyze customer data and audience performance by testing and measuring the success of campaigns, content, and more. Marketers can also configure custom analytic reports aligned with business goals.
Once retailers have gone through the Strategic Framework, they can leverage Salesforce's retail professional services to deploy digital marketing programs and manage retail customer journeys.
"With the Salesforce Strategic Framework for Retail Customer Journeys and the power of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, retailers have a clear path to increasing revenue through personalizing and automating their customer engagements," said Scott McCorkle, CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, in a statement. "And with our retail professional services, every retailer has access to an army of customer experience experts, data scientists and engineers, helping them to exceed customer expectations.
Salesforce Strategic Framework for Retail Customer Journeys is free for all Marketing Cloud customers. Salesforce Strategic Retail Managed Services start at $6,500 per month.