PhoneBurner Adds to Its Sales Acceleration Solution
PhoneBurner, a sales acceleration company, today unveiled new features of its power dialing platform to advance the sales acceleration market for small to midsized businesses (SMBs).
PhoneBurne phone sales technology is customized to fit the way SMB sales leaders and their teams do business. PhoneBurner helps sales teams get started immediately, with month-to-month contracts and customized tools on the market.
"PhoneBurner has all the bells and whistles of enterprise power dialing platforms like InsideSales, but has the flexibility and price point that’s ideal for SMBs," said John Rydell, co-founder and CEO of PhoneBurner, in a statement. "SMBs don't want to pay $10,000 per year to support their small sales teams."
New PhoneBurner features include the following:
- SmartSender: Allows salespeople to send contacts a collection of documents, videos, audios, images, or links. Members create an online library of content and include any of that content in an email via a single link that is automatically personalized and tracked for each contact. For enhanced follow-up opportunities, customers are alerted when their attachments have been opened.
- SmartSender with Retargeting: Retargeting allows salespeople to continue to advertise to contacts even after they leave their sites. SmartSender also offers next-level retargeting opportunities by allowing customers to serve ads to prospects who open their email. SmartSender leverages integrations with the largest retargeting platforms, including Adroll, Perfect Audience, and SiteScout.
- Local ID: When salespeople make calls, their caller ID appears as a local number.
- Integration with Customers’ CRM Systems: New Salesforce AppExchange integration makes PhoneBurner accessible for sales leaders. For users who want to build their own dialing system, PhoneBurner offers a publicly-available self-service API.
- Free Call Recording.
- “No Compromise” Customization Features: New features adapt to each sales leader's processes, including dialer customizations, button settings, and searchable contact tags. Personalized voicemail gives sales teams complete control over which voicemail they leave, even at the last minute.
- BYO Email Server: Customers can use any outbound mail server directly with PhoneBurner.
PhoneBurner, including all features announced today, is available worldwide. After a free trial, per seat pricing is $67.50 per month for 450 rollover minutes or $149 for unlimited accounts, with discounts of up to 50 percent for larger teams.