Pegasystems Updates Customer Engagement for Life Sciences
Pegasystems yesterday announced several enhancements to its Pega Customer Engagement for Life Sciences. The enhancements allow life sciences companies to drivehighly personalized and consistent customer interactions across all departments.
Pega Customer Engagement for Life Sciences is built on the Pega 7 Platform, which can be deployed in the cloud or on premises, and allows organizations to deploy changes eight times faster than traditional Java-based applications. Pega's latest visual tools enable businesses to extend and change the application to meet their strategic business needs without coding. Based on these capabilities, life sciences organizations can automatically adapt to different regulations, regions, products, customers, and employees for each and every interaction.
Pega's application improves customer engagement with the following new capabilities:
- Social Engagement: Advanced natural language and text analytics allow organizations to listen to social conversations, analyze customer sentiment, and provide appropriate responses by automating routing to appropriate response teams.
- Omnichannel Service: Allows organizations to seamlessly transition across communication channels and devices without losing context and visibility.
- Co-Browse/E-Detail: Allows representatives, nurse care managers, and medical science liaisons to share their Web or mobile screens with patients or providers in real time to jointly view Web sites, fill in forms, or share other browser-based content.
Pega Customer Engagement for Life Sciences allows organizations to:
- Engage: The application automates customer engagement activity and improves the engagement of medical science liaisons, key account managers, and internal or external representatives with patients and providers.
- Connect: The application reduces departmental silos created by traditional CRM applications and other systems of record by connecting the appropriate people and systems required to guide each interaction, track related information, automate and assign tasks and reviews, and connect to relevant systems.
- Evolve: Organizations can rapidly evolve their commercial models and eliminate lag times associated with inflexible systems that can’t keep up with market shifts toward patient centricity, biologics, and connected medical devices.
- Simplify: The application simplifies the employee experience, with a unified platform that delivers cross-platform mobility, intelligent guidance, and dynamic automation of manual tasks.
"To successfully address customer needs in this highly regulated market, life sciences organizations will need to rely on applications that can help transform customer interaction into competitive advantage," said Jitesh Rohatgi, industry principal for life sciences at Pegasystems, in a statement. "Unlike traditional data capture and reporting systems for face-to-face sales interactions, Pega's life sciences application provides true context-driven, omnichannel capabilities that rapidly adapt to new requirements, regulations, and markets."
Pegasystems Integrates with DocuSign
The integration brings together DocuSign eSignatures and Pegasystems' CRM applications.