Optimove Launches Optibot
Optimove, provider of the Customer Marketing Cloud, has launched Optibot, a CRM optimization bot that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate the analysis and interpretation of customer marketing campaigns behind the scenes and recommend actionable marketing insights to help marketers increase campaign performance.
Optibot is integrated within the Optimove platform, which enables marketers to manage and automate multichannel customer marketing plans based on predictive microsegmentation technology. Optibot continuously scans company customer models and campaign calendars to discover actionable insights hiding in the data that can be used to optimize marketing activities.
Optibot can provide recommendations for the following marketing actions:
- Drop underperforming actions: When one campaign action is clearly losing to others, Optibot will recommend dropping the underperforming action and readjusting the existing actions.
- Switch to self-optimizing campaign: Once enough data has been collected on a certain campaign, Optibot will recommend turning on its self-optimizing feature to automatically decide the correct customer mix for each campaign action.
- Focus target groups: In cases where only a sub-segment reacts well to a campaign, Optibot will recommend splitting the campaign and creating another action for the underperforming segments.
- Treat neglected customers: Optibot will point to the target groups or specific segments that are not getting the best treatment in the marketing plan.
- Uplift measurement: Optibot will make sure that all campaigns are scientifically measured for uplift by recommending the marketer adds a control group or enlarges its size to measure the exact campaign impact.
Optibot's machine learning technology applies advanced probability-theory algorithms to find critical insights hiding within customer big data. Optibot can then apply its conclusions to automatically optimize marketing campaigns.
"We built Optibot to help marketers maximize the impact of their efforts faster and more easily," said Optimove Founder and CEO Pini Yakuel in a statement. "Marketers struggle with an overwhelming amount of data, making it harder than ever to leverage that data to actually move the needle in key customer metrics such as spend, engagement, and loyalty. Optibot takes the guesswork out of analytics, targeting, and personalization, automatically applying data-driven campaign optimization techniques, leaving marketers with more time to focus on the creative side of their craft"
The Optibot launch comes two weeks after Optimove announced its first-ever funding round, raising $20 million in growth funding from Israel Growth Partners, a private equity investment firm that focuses on late-stage startup investments.
Optimove Introduces Customer Journey Marketing Plans
Optimove Customer Journey Market Plans enables marketers to reimagine funnel-based customer journey maps to improve marketing campaigns.
Optimove Integrates with Google
The integration turns the Google Display Network into a retention and retargeting tool for marketers.
Optimove Adds to Customer Marketing Cloud
Optimove has brought AI-powered product and replenishment recommendations to its Customer Marketing Cloud.