Nimble Launches Today Page Business Relationship Intelligence Dashboard
Nimble, providers of social sales and marketing CRM for Microsoft Office 365 and G Suite, today launched the Today Page, a customer data visualization tool that helps users understand and take next-best actions based on sales and marketing triggers, as well as project management milestones.
The Today Page customizable dashboard consolidates critical business signals, including deals pipelines and sales funnels, appointments and to-dos, and social signals into one encapsulated, actionable panel.
Today Page helps users do the following:
- Manage deals in the pipeline: Click to access engagement history and current insights on the people involved in deals, update deal status, assign tasks, add notes, or create new deals.
- Track the sales funnel: Monitor prospects, leads, and opportunities in each stage. Gauge whether there are enough deals in the pipeline to meet goals. Zoom into any deal to view actionable insights and take next steps.
- Follow-up on tasks: Click to follow through on to-dos to cultivate the right deals and connections, both one-on-one and at scale.
- Prepare for meetings: Glance through appointments and find out more about the people involved. Click on their profiles to discover social insights, including interests, social media accounts, history of conversations, notes, and more.
- Scan business signals: Discover engagement opportunities with customers and prospects, such as Twitter and Facebook engagements and birthdays, among others. Access detailed dossiers on people in the network; learn who they are, how to reach them, their interests, history of conversations with team members, account notes, and more.
- Network with highlighted contacts: Nimble's dashboard engine uses artificial intelligence-driven contact data to recommend people with whom to connect based on user preferences, such as job titles, industries, or locations.
"For years, Nimble has been on a mission to develop a simple contact relationship manager that helps small business teams and individual professionals realize their ambitious goals," said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara in a statement. "Our core values have guided a rapid stream of innovations, including the visualization of business intelligence and customer data, which empower teams to treat all contacts like valued individuals."