MomentFeed Launches Online-to-Offline Customer Journey Tracking
MomentFeed, a provider of mobile customer experience management, has released MomentFeed 3.3, the latest verrsion of its platform, which now includes new dashboards for companies to track their customers' online-to-offline journeys and calculate the ROI of their mobile marketing efforts.
The MomentFeed platform helps multilocation brands like Jamba Juice, Avis, and Starbucks target consumers and manage all pages for every store across all major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yelp!, and Twitter.
"We're always looking for data to inform our marketing and operations. MomentFeed's new People Nearby vs. Paid Impressions dashboard is our new go-to for conversion tracking as we haven't seen this overlay of paid impressions to store traffic anywhere else," said Deidre Hazelbaker at Tire Discounters, in a statement. "Another ROI capability we've been wishing for and now can see through MomentFeed is the relationship between campaign spend and regional sales. We can segment our stores by regions and groups to see what's working and expand major markets or campaigns based on direct offline attribution. These new capabilities are key to our 2017 strategy."
MomentFeed makes it possible to track customers' online-to-offline journeys using a combination of enhanced search, discovery, social media, and reputation management tools.
MomentFeed's Search & Discovery Dashboards include enhanced features, such as the following:
- Local Search Ranking - Helps companies optimize their business data to increase the search ranking of each and every one of their physical locations. Rankings can now be tracked by keyword on Google and Bing.
- Local Page Leads - Allows businesses to track consumers' journeys toward conversion by analyzing how many customers found the Google My Business (GMB) or Facebook page of the closest location and actually went on to view it, clicked to call, clicked for directions, or even visited the website directly.
- Facebook Local Insights - to identify the busiest times of day for business' locations, the demographics of nearby consumers, and foot traffic trends within 50 meters of each business location, while also showing the percentage of users who saw an ad in the past 28 days.
The Social Media & Reputation Management Dashboards include enhanced features, such as the following:
- Customer Experience - Provides an overview of ratings and reviews across locations (using custom Groups as filters).
- Facebook Page Insights - The Facebook Page Insights dashboard gives companies a comprehensive overview of both brand and local page engagement from one dashboard. Users can track reach, engagement, and fan growth across both brand and local pages and get a full view into social engagement on Facebook.
Combined with the new dashboards, MomentFeed's latest software release also lets users search for locations by business ID,grant single location managers permission to comment on or like Instagram, Facebook or Google posts from the company account, and identify and merge duplicate Facebook pages en masse.
MomentFeed Enables Snapchat Geofilter Campaigns
Geofilters help multilocation retailers to engage and grow their Millennial and mobile customer bases.
MomentFeed Adds Capabilities and Ad Networks to Paid Media Manager
The newest version ties together Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram social ad networks for location-centric mobile advertising.
MomentFeed Launches Visibility Manager
MomentFeed's Visibility Manager helps boost brand visibility on mobile devices.