LiveHive Updates Its Sales Acceleration Platform
LiveHive, provider of a sales acceleration platform, today released enhancements to its analytics and automation platform, providing on-demand visibility into all activities across sales funnels and increased functionality to streamline processes.
"When it comes to sales, businesses are literally throwing away their most valuable asset – their time," said Graham Curme, CEO of LiveHive, in a statement. "Sales leaders are losing time second guessing what reps are doing and which opportunities are real. Sales reps are spending a third of their day or more on administrative work instead of engaging with prospects. Both hurt the bottom line. LiveHive's new platform transforms how organizations operate with timely and accurate data-based intelligence and modernized sales processes on an intuitive and integrated end-to-end platform."
By consolidating engagement insights from the top to the bottom of the sales funnel on one platform, LiveHive delivers integrated visibility with CRMs and existing sales tools.
Key features and capabilities of the new LiveHive platform include the following:
- Sales management dashboard, with new and deeper management analytics;
- Team-based management controls to organize reps and monitor activities by groups of teams, such as by territories or titles, to evaluate and compare performance;
- Opportunity tracking to access and see all activities for a particular opportunity at all stages of the sales funnel;
- More granular prospect engagement scores with the integration of additional filters to improve prospect prioritization;
- The ability to dynamically edit scheduled email sequences and templates so sequences can be changed, and email templates already scheduled can be edited and all instances updated with a single click;
- Email calendar integration for both Gmail and Outlook, so reps can schedule demos and meetings without leaving LiveHive or disrupting their workflows; and
- Live prospecting capabilities with API-level integration with InsideView, including simple and advanced search functions and the ability to import contacts directly into LiveHive.
InsideView Introduces Expert Services for B2B Sales and Marketing
The first Expert Services offering will help companies identify and target their total addressable markets.
YesPath Adds Account Rooms to its Account Engagement Platform
The AI-powered collaboration tools aim to shorten correspondences between sales professionals and customers.
LiveHive Updates its Sales Acceleration Platform, Launches the Sales Connect Partner Network
The updated platform accommodates third-party applications to enable increased visibility throughout a sales cycle.
LiveHive Expands Sales Acceleration Platform
LiveClip email prospecting and click-to-call tools are just some of the LiveHive enhancements.