LiveHive Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
LiveHive has integrated its Sales Acceleration Platform with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help speed prospecting and qualification processes from a single, unified platform. LiveHive's direct integration with the Dynamics CRM gives sales organizations seamless access to buyer-side engagement analytics and advanced sales automation capabilities, including LiveHive SmartPath automated email and call scheduling.
"Our platform gives sales managers a single, unified view into buyer-side behaviors and improves a sales rep's productivity by automatically synchronizing with the CRM," said Suresh Balasubramanian, CEO of LiveHive, in a statement. "With LiveHive's powerful engagement analytics, managers using Dynamics CRM can see and evaluate team performance in real time to quickly adjust behaviors and sales processes."
Sales organizations using Microsoft Dynamics can now get all of LiveHive’s sales insights automatically pushed to and synchronized with their CRM. LiveHive gives managers increased visibility into team behaviors, processes, and opportunities at every stage of the sales cycle and helps sales teams advance prospect engagement through more intelligent outreach.
Using LiveHive's sales acceleration platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM users can do the following:
- Email and track sales email and documents with a single click;
- Automatically sync all email into Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- See all buyer-side engagement in real time through LiveHive's automated alerts or LiveFeed instant action ticker box;
- Leverage LiveHive SmartPath drag-and-drop automated email and call scheduling, including click-to-call, voicemail, and live calling scripts;
- Instantly access contacts or leads right from Microsoft Dynamics CRM; and
- Use email templates in Dynamics CRM or choose from LiveHive’s library of customizable sales email templates right from their Outlook inbox.
LiveHive is available immediately for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is priced at $79.99 per user per month for an annual subscription.
LiveHive Integrates with Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, and OneDrive
Sales teams can now access and track deep engagement with digital content in the cloud with LiveHive integrations.
LiveHive Partners with Frontline Selling
Frontline Selling will leverage LiveHive's engagement analytics for optimized, personalized customer engagement.