LiveHive, a provider of a sales acceleration platform, today launched LiveHive SmartPath, a tool for sales organizations to gain intelligent and automated email sequencing on a single, comprehensive platform.
Integrated with multiple cloud services, including Salesforce, SmartPath lets sales organizations improve email effectiveness, simplify sales follow up, and drive sales rep productivity by scheduling and delivering follow-up emails based on prospect engagement.
"The success of today's sales organizations depends both on their ability to outrun the competition and personalize the customer experience," said Suresh Balasubramanian, CEO of LiveHive, in a statement. "By integrating intuitive and automated email sequencing with comprehensive engagement analytics, LiveHive SmartPath lets sales teams increase efficiencies and speed processes and simultaneously provides deep insight into buyer behaviors to personalize the sales conversation."
LiveHive SmartPath lets sales organizations define the path of scheduled email for different stages of the sales cycle while giving sales reps full control over when to send emails.
Key features of LiveHive SmartPath include the following:
- Drag and drop email sequencing;
- Response rules to set up responses based on prospect interest or engagement with previous communications, such as opening an email or clicking on a link;
- Contact manager to create and send emails to groups of contacts right from LiveHive or Salesforce;
- Team performance reports that show the effectiveness of reps' prospecting, top sequence, best email templates created, highest open, and reply rates; and
- A user interface built with sales reps in mind. LiveHive capabilities are available in Gmail and Outlook email clients and Salesforce.com.
"LiveHive has already tripled our sales reps' productivity and given our management team deep insights into rep performance," said Mark Dalton, CEO of AutoDeploy, in a statement. "SmartPath's automated email sequencing will further reduce the time that our reps spend on emails, giving them more time in the day for actual selling. With increased insight into what's working and what's not, our sales managers can also adjust sales processes, repeating the email sequences that deliver the best results."