Lithium Updates Klout for Twitter Gnip
Lithium Technologies has updated Klout Enrichments for Twitter's Gnip 2.0 to provide companies meaningful data into their customers, competitors, and trends.
With this update, customers of Gnip 2.0 can now better understand their influencers' areas of interest and expertise, with each tweet. Additionally, it delivers features for analytics, marketing automation, and Twitter Advertising. The addition of new enrichments come after a multi-year partnership for Klout's deep portfolio of data with Gnip.
"The most successful brands think of themselves as a person interacting with other people and use data in a smart and useful way to act accordingly," said Rob Tarkoff, president and CEO of Lithium Technologies, in a statement. "This next generation of Klout Enrichments for Gnip 2.0 arms brands with the information to truly understand their customers' influence and expertise so that they can more effectively engage with them."
"Klout allows our customers to understand influence, expertise and essential context about users," said Chris Moody, vice president of data strategy at Twitter, in a statement. "The new Klout Enrichment in Gnip 2.0 is a natural progression of our partnership and helps us ensure customers are equipped with the insights they need to make highly informed, actionable decisions."
The Klout Enrichment for Twitter's Gnip 2.0 includes the following:
- The Klout Score for at-a-glance social influence scoring;
- Klout Influence Topics: The top five topics for which an account drives engagement;
- Klout Influence Expertise Scores: A measurement of how influential an account is in a given topic, compared to other influencers;
- Klout Interest Topics: The top five areas in which an account is interested, culled from posts, bios, and engagement, authenticated against Klout's standards.
- Klout Interest Topic Scores: A measurement of how interested a user is in a given topic, relative to other interests deduced by Klout.
Acquired by Lithium in March 2014, Klout contains more than 750 million social profiles and evaluates more than 400 signals from social networks. Each day, more than 15 billion pieces of data are processed to update Klout Data.
Lithium Supports Twitter's Expanded Tweet Lengths
Lithium's social marketing tools are among the first to let companies take advantage of Twitter's bonus character space.