Invoca Enhances Its Invoca for Search Solution
Invoca has launched a new version of Invoca for Search. The company's search marketing suite gives marketers complete insight into the consumer's path to purchase as they search on any device, and move from online to offline, by connecting mobile and desktop clicks with call intelligence.
Invoca for Search goes beyond call attribution, providing deep intelligence about the caller and the conversation and enabling marketers to trigger optimal interactions across any channel. This call intelligence includes data like the caller's location, what was said in conversation, and purchases made.
The New Invoca for Search Includes the following:
- Google AdWords Integration: Invoca for Search allows search marketers to sync call information directly with the AdWords API. A single dashboard allows marketers to toggle between AdWords AdCampaigns, AdGroups and Keywords, quickly accessing summary reports of total clicks, calls and cost for each.
- Google Universal Analytics Integration: Marketers can tie search-driven phone calls to the user session for a better understanding of how individuals are interacting with their content.
- Bid Management Integration: Invoca has long provided integration with bid management solutions, including Adobe, Kenshoo, Marin Software, and Acquisio; the new integration with DoubleClick DS3 gives marketers visibility into which keywords drive calls so they can adjust their bids across any platform.
- Call Intelligence: Beyond call attribution, Invoca delivers rich intelligence about the caller, including location, phone type, and purchases made, as well as the words or phrases said during the conversation.
- Intelligent Journey Triggers: Invoca for Search allows marketers to trigger optimized campaigns in any other marketing technology platform based on the search campaigns involved and the intelligence derived from the phone call.
"There's no question that search is integral to every marketing strategy, but marketers who can reach customers at all points along their journey will come out ahead," said Eric Holmen, president of Invoca, in a statement. "Inbound calls are a massive opportunity for marketers to impact their bottom line. Callers represent higher intent, because they're further along in their path to purchase and ready to buy. Invoca is making it possible to deliver higher quality leads, increase ROI, and even drive the optimal next step in the customer journey."
Invoca Integrates with Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud extends call intelligence to include offline customer conversations.
Invoca Launches Invoca for Social
Invoca for Social is a marketing solution to provide phone call insights from Facebook Advertising.
Invoca Unveils New Enterprise Call Intelligence Platform
Invoca Enterprise helps marketers analyze hundreds of data points in real time to automatically shape the customer experience during the call and in future interactions in any channel.