Ifbyphone Launches Winter 2014 Version of Voice360
Ifbyphone, provider of a voice-based marketing automation platform with call analytics, has launched the Winter 2014 Release of its Voice360 solution. The release includes new features, enhancements, and third-party integrations that enable marketing, sales and support teams to work together to optimize the value of the call-based engagements that occur throughout the customer journey.
Ifbyphone's Winter 2014 Release of its Voice360 solution aligns marketing, sales, and support teams by giving them a single platform that works before, during, and after every sales and support call.
New functionality in the release includes the following:
- SourceTrak, for call tracking and analytics, is redesigned with an intuitive flat-design, card-based interface that modernizes and simplifies how marketers track, analyze, and manage phone leads from every channel.
- New cross-domain and sub-domain call tracking enables the same trackable phone number to follow a lead as they browse back and forth from a business' main Web site to their special landing pages or microsites with different domains, such as those created with a marketing automation solution.
- With online directories and lead generation services that list phone numbers for different stores, offices, or services on the same Web page, SourceTrak can display unique trackable numbers for each one, and calls to any number are attributed to the right marketing source and routed to the correct location.
- Call analytics data now integrates with Act-On Software's marketing automation solution, enabling Act-On users to track calls from Web site visitors, improve lead scoring accuracy, and understand the impact of calls on marketing campaigns.
- New integration with DoubleClick adds to Ifbyphone's existing integrations with leading bid management solutions from Marin Software, Acquisio, and Kenshoo, providing marketers and agencies with highly sought-after data on call conversions needed to optimize ad campaign performance across digital campaigns.
- The Ifbyphone Salesforce app, which marketing and sales teams use to optimize revenue by tracking, routing, and managing phone leads, has added new support for the Salesforce Service Cloud, enabling customer service teams to provide superior phone-based support from anywhere using any phone system or device by simply logging in to their Salesforce account. It also includes numerous enhancements, including the ability to analyze both inbound and outbound call activity by agent, store data on calls from phone numbers with no assigned contact in a queue and automatically sync it to the right record once that person is known and a new custom filter to only display calls that last long enough to be relevant in Salesforce records.
"Consumers now expect to engage with businesses over the phone throughout the customer journey," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone, in a statement. "Companies that analyze, qualify, route, and manage these sales and support calls optimally and efficiently are turning more leads into sales and more customers into loyal, repeat business. Ifbyphone’s new Winter 2014 Release provides the 360-degree call analytics and automation technology to help them do it."