HeyWire Launches Business Messenger on the Salesforce AppExchange
HeyWire, an enterprise mobile messaging company, has launched HeyWire Business Messenger, its text messaging platform for sales and customer service, on the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
HeyWire Business Messenger, available for iOS and Android, allows sales and service people to text from their phones or tablets using their business phone numbers, take control of dialogues with customers, and retain them in Salesforce.com activity records, as well as in HeyWire's secure cloud messaging platform, with one tap.
With Heywire Business Messenger, users can do the following:
- Use existing business phone numbers;
- Text to Salesforce.com leads and contacts;
- Auto-identify existing leads and contacts when receiving texts;
- Retain text conversations in Salesforce.com with one tap;
- Link to Salesforce1 mobile app to access and upgrade records;
- Set personal signatures and auto-replies;
- Lock apps with TouchID or Passcode to keep messages safe;
- Text from desktop, tablet, phone, or Apple Watch;
- Authenticate using secure Salesforce.com logins; and
- Archivie all messages in HeyWire's secure cloud messaging platform
HeyWire also offers on the Salesforce.com App Exchange HeyWire LiveText Agent, which enables text conversations between customers and contact center agents using existing business toll-free numbers.
"According to research from Nielsen and HeyWire, respectively, text messaging is the No. 1 activity on mobile phones, and close to 50 percent of sales professionals are already texting with customers using their own devices and personal messaging plans," said Meredith Flynn-Ripley, CEO of HeyWire, in a statement. "The Business Messenger app for Salesforce meets the needs of today's salespeople who want to separate their business and personal communications and need easy one-tap synching of these conversations to Salesforce, making selling easier and faster."
"Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world,"said Ryan Ellis, vice president of product management for the Salesforce AppExchange, in a statement. "By leveraging the power of Salesforce App Cloud, HeyWire provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
HeyWire LiveText Is Interoperable with Avaya IP Office Contact Center
Two-way, inbound texting application is compatible with key Avaya contact center solutions.
HeyWire Joins the Interactive Intelligence Marketplace
HeyWire's texting applications are now fully integrated with Interactive Intelligence's Customer Interaction Center.