Gryphon Networks Adds Features to Sales Intelligence Platform
Gryphon Networks, a provider of sales intelligence and marketing compliance software, has added features to its Sales Intelligence Platform. The latest version of the Gryphon Sales Intelligence Platform includes enhanced search functionality, new export formats, and the ability to further customize sales activity reporting.
The cloud-based Gryphon Sales Intelligence platform automatically captures detailed activity of every telephone call to deliver quantitative and qualitative insight into the customer interactions of sales teams. Managers are then provided with real-time analytics and actionable visibility into the effectiveness of phone-based customer interactions.
The centerpiece of the platform is the Gryphon Sales Performance Dashboard, which aggregates call activity data in real time and presents the data in an actionable format that allows managers to closely monitor the activities and performance of their team, regardless of location or device used to make the call. Managers can access the platform on-demand from any browser or tablet.
The Sales Performance Dashboard includes stats widgets and a watch list and shows managers the top and bottom performers across customizable metrics among hundreds of comparative KPIs across regions, offices, and teams.
Additional features and functionalities in Gryphon Sales Intelligence include the following:
- Insights: Customers can now view data in five new time selections: current week, current month, current quarter, current year, and prior 30 days;
- Exportable Charts: Charts can now be exported to PDF and downloaded;
- Performance Calculations: Client administrators can specify which agents they would like included in their sales performance calculations;
- Enhanced Product Settings Page: Enables customers to see and report on how many times a unique number is called within a certain date range of their selection; and
- Customization: Customers can define the start of their work week and select the specific calling days they want included in reporting.
Gryphon first launched the Sales Intelligence Platform in August.