Geofeedia Releases Location-Based Social Media Intelligence Platform
Geofeedia, a provider of location-based social media monitoring, intelligence and analysis, released version 4.0 of its platform. With new capabilities and features, the updated platform lets users understand social media signals in real time at a specific place. Geofeedia uses location-tagged data to discover, engage, and analyze content across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Picasa, Flickr, Sina Weibo, and other social channels.
Geofeedia empowers organizations with a dynamic way to pinpoint the critical signals found using location-tagged social media posts not only based on keywords and hashtags, but images and even sentiment.
In addition to the core capabilities of Geofeedia's location-based intelligence platform, the enhanced version includes the following:
- A new look and feel with a streamlined and updated user interface;
- An upgraded data platform that can process more than 1 billion posts daily;
- Aggregated location monitoring that can collect intelligence across many locations in a single search;
- Enhanced location analytics;
- Location sentiment;
- Support for Sina Weibo, the Chinese microblogging site;
- A new search template;
- The ability to discover top influencers in a location and their social connections; and
- Salesforce integration.
"Our upgraded platform augments the value of social media as a powerful tool to get the pulse of any location around the world," said Phil Harris, CEO and co-founder of Geofeedia, in a statement. "Whether it's to gain situational awareness in a crisis, maintain public safety at events, or generate sales leads at retail outlets, we provide users with the most actionable intelligence in real time. Further setting Geofeedia apart from other social media monitoring technology, our app is the only way to easily empower users with geo-tagged real-time social media data on the go."