Ez Texting Launches MMS Service for Businesses
Ez Texting, the SMS marketing company that allows organizations to communicate via texting, has launched Ez Texting MMS.
The new product enables customers to integrate photos, videos, audio clips, or expanded character texts into marketing messages, customer reminders, special offers, and other alerts.
With today's launch, Ez Texting MMS offers the following:
- Simple, quick setup for sending pictures, video, audio, or expanded text messages (MMS has a 1,600 character limit, compared to an SMS limit of 160 characters);
- Ability to send engaging messaging and multimedia to multiple contacts at once with just one push of a button;
- No charge for incoming MMS;
- Integration of MMS directly into text message;
- MMS marketing automation with keyword auto-replies;
- Ability to incorporate Drip Campaigns (time-released messaging that can vary by user);
- Simple and intuitive user interface;
- Automatic conversion of file sizes for image files, enabling users to more easily upload images regardless of carrier restrictions;
- Advanced analytics and immediate campaign feedback; and
- Including tracking and reporting in realtime
In a recent survey, 70 percent of Ez Texting's customers reported that MMS was at least twice as valuable as traditional SMS capabilities, enabling them to create alerts with product pictures, examples of service work, audio guides, and other resources beneficial to customers.
"Businesses and other organizations want to engage their customers with creative messages, but it can be difficult to do that with 160 plain text characters. MMS offers a powerful alternative, but is often unavailable in a mass texting format that is also affordable," said Ron Burr, CEO of CallFire, Ez Texting's parent company, in a statement. "That has changed. Customers can now be freed from stifled creativity with an easy-to-use platform that enables the creation of personalized, engaging, and customized communication."