Experian Updates Its Marketing Suite
Experian Marketing Services today unveiled several enhancements to its Experian Marketing Suite. The advancements released today include new addressable advertising and predictive intelligence tools both powered by Experian's consumer database.
"At Experian, everything begins and ends with the customer, and we know the customer better than anyone else," said Matt Seeley, president of Experian Marketing Services, in a statement. "As a global data powerhouse and a leader in developing innovative, market-moving technology with a fierce commitment to service, Experian is committed to helping our clients take the guesswork out of their customer interactions. This next phase for Experian Marketing Suite is about making it possible for brands to match their customers' pace of innovation so they can be relevant today and stay relevant in the future."
The new predictive functionality integrates real-time identity and intelligence data to create predictive insights that help brands optimize campaign performance. Within Experian Marketing Suite, marketers can compare email subject lines, send times, and channels from all of their historical email campaigns, across customer segments, and use that data to predict the performance of future cross-channel campaigns. It then layers those predictive insights with rich customer, demographic, audience, and behavioral data to understand how content performs in the context of brands' audience segments. Specifically, brands can use this functionality to do the following:
- Generate and identify predictive insights that inspire customers to take action;
- Pinpoint messages and content that are the most relevant and will drive the most engagement across audiences;
- Understand what is relevant for customers when they are researching or exploring and when they are transacting or looking for discounts;
- Predict the performance of campaigns and commerce; and
- Leverage real-time intelligence to power campaign strategies across channels and deliver intelligent interactions on any device.
Advertisers, marketers and agencies now can turn to Experian Marketing Suite to help activate their data-driven marketing strategies. Marketers can execute true one-to-one advertising campaigns across multiple channels, including online and mobile display, video, TV, and direct mail. The new addressable advertising functionality first finds advertisers' best audiences based on first-party CRM data, Experian data. or a combination of the two. Then, through a network of direct media publisher partners and onboarding capabilities, Experian helps advertisers find and target this exact audience across multiple channels.
Experian Marketing Suite helps advertisers by doing the following:
- Supports single campaigns to provide advertisers with the flexibility to test and learn;
- Provides advertisers with insights on who saw an ad, how often they saw it, and how it drove their in-store and online activities; and
- Does not rely solely on third-party cookies. Instead, the suite leverages one of the industry's largest networks of publishers and media/adtech partners, giving brands the flexibility to use it in conjunction with their existing software-as-a-service providers.
"Experian has the most accurate consumer data and identity capabilities in the industry, which means that our media partner match rates are consistently higher than the competition, Seeley said. "For the advertiser, this means we can launch campaigns with both accuracy and scale. We know your customers today, and we know the people you want to be your customers tomorrow, and we can find those customers across the channels and devices where they are consuming content so you can engage them in a meaningful way from the first interaction."
Experian Marketing Services Launches OmniView Identity-Linkage Engine
OmniView provides persistent customer identification across channels.
Experian Marketing Services Launches Marketing Sophistication Curve
Marketers can take a free online assessment to discover where their organizations fall on Experian's Marketing Sophistication Curve.
Experian Partners with Neustar
Experian and Neustar partner to offer omnichannel onboarding with omnichannel activation.