Elastic Grid Launches Marketing Platform
Elastic Grid, a B2B channel marketing solution platform provider, today launched a cloud-based demand generation suite designed to help channel partners launch marketing campaigns in three minutes or less. The mobile-first platform gives partners access to co-branded marketing campaigns, enablement tools, and downloadable sales and marketing collateral from any Internet-connected device.
With one single sign-on, channel partners can now securely access and manage their online marketing campaigns and Elastic Grid's full suite of tools from anywhere. The Gridprovides a one-stop shop for fully-cooked campaigns that include nurture flows, inbound social posts and banners, outbound email, content, fully-responsive co-brandable digital stories,and real-time lead alerts.
Features of Elastic Grid’s new demand generation platform include the following:
- Single Sign-On: Access all vendor platforms through one login.
- Campaign Launcher Dashboard: A personalized starting point for managing and running campaigns, contacts, and accounts.
- Vendor Portals: A one-stop shop that monitors campaign and partner activity and provides online and offline marketing, education, and enablement resources for partners.
- Campaign Page: Each campaign has its own landing page for users to preview and select the modules they want to run.
- Nurture Plans: Campaigns are divided into modules that partners can preview on the Grid. Partners simply select the modules to help them guide a customer/prospect through to a sale.
- Contact Relationship Management: Manage contacts through one interface that displays contacts and their history and enables partners to filter by maturity. The Grid is also fully integrated with Salesforce.
- Grid Analytics: Along with standard spreadsheets, partners can view visual, real-time graphs that monitor campaign or module performance, while suppliers can view high-level statistics and trends about marketing performance across regions, partners, and quarters.
Elastic Grid also offers concierge services from a team of certified marketing advisors as well as creative services to help write and design new campaigns.
"As marketing continues to become more and more complex, partners are getting sick of dealing with being fed a bunch of ingredients for a campaign. After speaking with our existing clients and partners, we designed Elastic Grid, an all-in-one, mobile-first suite of tools that simplifies marketing and delivers fully-cooked, demand generation campaigns ready for launch," said Cameron Avery, CEO and founder of Elastic Grid, in a statement.