Datawatch Releases Managed Analytics Platform
Datawatch today at the Gartner Business Intelligence Summit in Las Vegas unveiled the Datawatch Managed Analytics Platform to deliver an enterprise solution for self-service data preparation and visual data discovery.
The Datawatch Managed Analytics Platform is an integrated yet modular solution. The new data preparation capabilities are available both as a stand-alone offering (for use by any third-party analytic front end or to load into a data warehouse/data mart) as well as tightly coupled with the latest release of the visual authoring tool for building visualization applications.
Unique capabilities delivered with the Datawatch Managed Analytics Platform include the following:
- Self-service data preparation, leveraging the Datawatch Monarch technology, to manipulate, filter, enrich, blend, and combine disparate data sets.
- Advanced data enrichment with sophisticated redaction capabilities to remove or obscure sensitive information used in regulated industries; predictive analytic enrichment, including real-time scoring; and time series interpolation and conflation.
- Automation without scripting, using a visual process designer to schedule data extraction and preparation processes and deliver prepared data to authorized users or other enterprise systems.
- Access multi-structured data to extract and prepare data from PDF files, log files, telemetry data, print spools, text, CSV, EDI, HTML, and even BI reports created by third-party tools and legacy systems.
- Synchronous visual authoring to simultaneously prep and visualize data side by side.
- Visual data discovery through real-time visualization of streaming data that can be combined with other relevant business data.
- Frictionless governance to securely store, manage, and control access to all of the assets in the analytics workflow, including data preparation models, data discovery workbooks, and source content not typically managed, including documents and XLS/CSV extracts. Administrators can curate managed data sets with complete audit trails and data lineage.
"No other vendor can match the depth and breadth of capabilities delivered with the new Datawatch Managed Analytics Platform. Datawatch Monarch's long-standing technology leadership in delivering self-service data preparation for the most challenging multi-structured data sets provides an unparalleled foundation for Datawatch to address the emerging requirements in this exciting market," said Michael Morrison, president and CEO of Datawatch, in a statement. "We are the only vendor that can scale from individual analysts using self-service data preparation and analytics on their desktops all the way up to the enterprise. Indeed, one of our business partners uses Datawatch in a managed services cloud deployment to extract, prepare, and deliver over 300 million data sets per month using 9,000 data preparation models."
Gartner BI Summit Focuses on Uniting Technology Evangelist and Skeptic
Pragmatic approach can unlock strategic and monetary value of information.
QuickPivot Partners with Datawatch
Datawatch Visual Data Discovery to power QuickPivot's Campaign Management Platform.