Content Raven Launches Marketing Raven Analytics Tool
Content Raven, provider of a cloud-based file distribution toolkit, today launched Marketing Raven, a marketing analytics tool that provides in-depth tracking data and real-time alerts on engagement activity.
Marketing Raven adds tracking and analytics to all common file types to determine how recipients engaged with a document, how many times they viewed it, on what device, and more, providing valuable insight to further customize and improve campaigns. In addition, Marketing Raven sends real-time alerts to sales and business development professionals when a prospect is interacting with a piece of content, enabling them to reach out when the lead is most engaged.
Marketing Raven also provides plug-in APIs to integrate with top platforms such as Hubspot, Wordpress, and Salesforce.
With Marketing Raven, users can do the following:
- Track when prospects are viewing a piece of collateral and alert sales teams in real time to reach out;
- Increase conversion rates to the next step in the sales funnel by providing personalized content and reaching out when a lead is most engaged;
- Leverage engagement analytics to fine-tune marketing messaging mid-campaign, improve future campaigns, personalize content, and close sales more effectively;
- Track when a piece of collateral is shared or forwarded, creating new leads for sales teams to contact; and
- Add tracking and analytics to all common file types, including documents, video and audio, e-books and whitepapers, HTML files, and more.
"We are excited to launch Marketing Raven as a way to help marketers and salespeople better analyze and enhance their marketing campaigns and sales cycles," said Ronald Matros, CEO of Content Raven, in a statement. "Data-driven marketing is quickly becoming the norm in the marketing industry, and this new product allows us to tackle the biggest issues faced by enterprises today as they look to improve their sales cycle and gain insight into how their customers and prospects are consuming their content."