Contact Solutions Releases My:Time 3.0
Contact Solutions today launched My:Time 3.0, the latest version of its digital customer engagement solution.
My:Time 3.0 includes a cloud-based engagement platform, software development kits for integrating capabilities into existing native mobile apps and Web environments, an enhanced agent desktop portal, and CRM integration. With the addition of My:Time Web, mobile Web and desktop Web environments can now be connected to the My:Time customer engagement platform.
My:Time 3.0 also offers customers expanded self-service options and the ability to message an organization's representative directly without leaving the enterprise's native mobile app or branded Web experience. Built-in persistence allows customers to carry on conversations with the enterprise across digital channels at their convenience, with context maintained. Customers do not have to complete the interaction at one time, or repeat themselves if they have to restart the conversation later, regardless of whether they've stopped and restarted a customer interaction in minutes, hours, or days, and regardless of the device they use.
My:Time 3.0 offers the following features:
- Mobile-First Customer Engagement: My:Time allows customers to get intelligent assistance within a mobile app to transition seamlessly from self-service to a live representative without leaving the app, and then to go about their day until notified of resolution.
- Web Engagement: My:Time can be added to any Web site so that customers can interact via the Web, regardless of where they started the conversation, or whether they are on computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Cross-Channel Digital Engagement: My:Time enables persistent conversations to be carried out across digital channels, with content maintained for the customer and the customer representative.
- Customer Representative Engagement: My:Time's Agent Desktop comes with App2Agent and Start Stop Resume engagement technology.
- CRM Engagement: My:Time icomplements other Web and mobile self-service capabilities and enables proactive notifications and help throughout the customer journey.
"Supporting seamless, cross-channel, digital customer engagement is a critical need for the long-term health of the customer relationship," said Michael Southworth, CEO of Contact Solutions, in a statement. "My:Time 3.0 is unlike anything else offered today. It's an entirely new way for enterprises to engage digitally with their customers, giving customers unparalleled convenience that matches their mobile way of life. In the hypercompetitive world we live in, a more convenient experience can mean the difference between losing and keeping a customer."
My:Time 3.0 can be added to any Web site or mobile Web site in Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox and to iOS and Android mobile apps. Native app and Web SDKs can be integrated to existing mobile app and Web environments.
Contact Solutions first launched My:Time in October 2013.