Contact Solutions Releases MyTime 2.1
Contact Solutions, a provider of cloud-based customer care solutions, has released the latest version of its My:Time mobile customer care solution, My:Time 2.1.
A patented mobile care solution that places the customer fully in control of customer service interactions, My:Time includes a cloud-based mobile engagement platform, an agent desktop portal, and native mobile app capabilities for iOS and Android. My:Time 2.1 introduces a software development kit (SDK) that enables mobile developers to add My:Time customer care to existing mobile apps with just a few lines of code. Including the SDK in existing mobile apps allows for users of that app to get customer support without leaving that app.
Services enabled by My:Time for existing or new mobile apps include the following:
- Direct App2Agent Communication: with customer service representatives via text chat, voice memos, and images without leaving the app. There's no need to re-authenticate or repeat information once the customer reaches an agent.
- Smart FAQs: that allow businesses to categorize and file frequently asked questions so customers can browse and search answers within the app.
- Full Interaction History: of conversation and activity records, visible to both the customer and the customer service agent. There's no need to repeat information if a transaction is interrupted and later transferred to a different agent.
- Notification Center: Order history, resolution status, and marketing notifications are available to notify customers of relevant activity, all within the mobile app.
- Start-Stop-Resume: My:Time allows consumers to start a customer service interaction, stop if they get interrupted, and resume at their convenience, eliminating the frustrations of waiting on hold, having to start over, and needing to stay engaged for the entire service interaction.
In addition to being able to integrate to existing mobile apps, the My:Time customer care solution is also compatible with existing agent desktops via integrations to enterprise CRM and contact center software.
"Retailers, banks, and enterprises of all kinds are investing millions in their mobile experience, yet when it comes to customer care, they are falling short," said Michael McShea, senior vice president of marketing and product management at Contact Solutions, in a statement. "My:Time 2.1 gives organizations the customer care functionality that consumers expect – the ability to solve problems when and how they want, on their own time, all without ever having to leave the app. This newest version is full of features that will help businesses create an even better and more complete mobile customer experience, even if they already have a mobile app."