Cirrus Insight Releases Contact Sync
Cirrus Insight today released Contact Sync for Salesforce and Google Apps, allowing users to sync contacts from Salesforce to Google contacts.
Users can define rules for which contacts they want to come over from Salesforce, such as leads and contacts that they own and who are in a certain city.
Contact sync is available now for no additional charge for all existing Cirrus Insight customers on the Pro or Team Plans.
Features of Cirrus Insight's Contact Sync include the following:>
- Sync contacts from Salesforce to Google;
- Sync contacts to any mobile device/tablet;
- Define sync sets to define which contacts they want in Google;
- Contacts are automatically labelled in Google Contacts;
- Changes to contact records auto-update from Salesforce to Google;
- Synced contacts enable email address autocomplete in Gmail.
"At Cirrus Insight our goal from the start has been to create a seamless platform for users of Salesforce and Google Apps. We believe that ease of use is essential to unlocking the full potential of Salesforce. That's why we're so excited be releasing Contact Sync for Salesforce and Google Contacts. Our users have been begging for a way to free their Salesforce contacts and get them onto their mobile devices. In fact, it's our #1 requested feature," said Jason Hubbard, vice president of marketing at Cirrus Insight, in a statement.
Predicting Buyer Intent
The best sources for predictive attributes may be closer than you think.