Bpm'online Releases Version 7.3 of CRM
Bpm'online, a provider of customer relationship management (CRM) and business process management (BPM) solutions, has released version 7.3 of its bpm'online CRM platform.
With Version 7.3, the company now offers an enterprise social network (ESN) to improve internal communications and increase user engagement.
The new ESN tools enable employees to better engage, collaborate, and share information. It allows users in different departments, business units, and geographies to discuss deals and projects, share best practices, get answers to questions, like or comment on posts using a Feed section. Separate feeds can be used for each CRM record.
Other enhancements in bpm'online CRM Version 7.3 include the following:
- Informational Panel: The new panel includes automatic notifications and reminders on noteworthy events and meetings, updates on approval statuses, and ESN feed.
- Section Wizard: For creating new sections in the system, Section Wizard provides step-by-step guidance through the process: from inputting the section title up to the design of section interfaces.
- Out-of-the-Box Best-Practice Processes: Version 7.3 Opportunity Management best-practice processes involves nine stages of a sales funnel—from prospect qualification and need analysis to negotiations and contract signing. It provides significantly expanded opportunity management capabilities that allow users to plan tactics for each deal, collect more detailed information about key decision makers, and capture sales executives' emotions throughout the opportunity management cycle.
- Microsoft Exchange Integration: Seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange allows users to synchronize email, contacts, and tasks between MS Exchange and bpm'online CRM.
- Folders and Filters: Enhanced filters provide a better visual display of search results. For example, it is possible to work simultaneously with the entire folder area and the content of each folder. At the same time, the new release enables applying additional filters to particular records.
- Vertical List: Vertical list displays the data you need (a list and a particular page) on a single screen without the need to switch between pages.
More than 100 recommendations of bpm'online CRM users are reflected in the new release. For example, now it is possible to display or hide the Sections panel, the customization page structure has been enhanced. Bpm'online interface automatically adapts to different screen resolutions, allowing a user to customize the workspace according to his preferences.
Bpm'online last updated its CRM application, with version 7.2, in March.