Adobe Adds Ad Tech Performance to Marketing Cloud
Adobe today unveiled new advertising capabilities in Adobe Media Optimizer that enable companies to deliver creative ad content with deep data insights and engage users with highly personalized messages and offers.
The new capabilities include advanced analytics that better leverage prospects' journeys online, new tools to help serve the most relevant content at scale and in real time, support for video ads and mobile audience and location data, and new integrations within Adobe Marketing Cloud.
"Consumers' expectations of online experiences continue to increase, with 85 percent of consumers stating they prefer ads that are tailored to their personal interests," said Justin Merickel, vice president of digital advertising at Adobe, in a statement. "The advancements in Adobe Media Optimizer and further integrations across Adobe Marketing Cloud give brands the confidence to deliver exceptional ad experiences across digital touch points."
New advertising capabilities include the following:
- Creative Content at Scale: Adobe's Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) is now fully integrated across Adobe Marketing Cloud to deliver personalization at scale. Advertisers can leverage granular audience segments and move beyond binary ad targeting. For example, instead of serving a standard promotion to a consumer, who researched flights and airfares, advertisers can add the consumer to a high-value segment of aggregated and anonymous consumers and deliver a custom ad with a free seat upgrade and priority boarding. Advertisers can also incorporate content from Adobe Experience Manager Assets and other digital asset management systems to take advantage of a multichannel approach where Adobe Creative Cloud content is connected with other experiences across owned channels.
- Video Advertising: New support for video ads in Adobe Media Optimizer enables brands to buy and optimize standard video on the Web and on platforms such as Facebook, with access to open exchanges, private marketplaces, and social networks. With Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, and Core services, advertisers also gain better visibility into video ad performance and attribution, with more precise segmentation to reach high-value users.
- Mobile Audience Acquisition: Through new integrations with Adobe Analytics and Mobile Core Services SDK, Adobe Media Optimizer offers a complete view of the customer journey from app installation to usage behavior to conversions. The data can then be used to target prospects that are most likely to convert.
- Location Data: Adobe Media Optimizer can now leverage location information to adjust bids on search ad impressions. These bids can then be adjusted in real time based on the conversion probability for individual geographies.
- Reporting Advancements: Tight integration with Adobe Analytics enables advertisers to analyze ad performance and report actionable findings across the organization. Metrics such as view and click-based engagement will enable companies to understand in real time how consumers engage with ads across channels. Through Analysis Workspace in Adobe Analytics, teams can use a drag-and-drop visual interface to produce reports.
"With Adobe Marketing Cloud, we are now able to view our audience universe from initial visit to conversion, with every touch point in between," said Jeff Bernstein, senior vice president of marketing at eHealth, in a statement. "The last open enrollment period was a testament to the advantages of an integrated solution. Not only did our customer visibility allow us to make better decisions and to act faster, we even managed to improve our cost-per-order while lowering budgets by 40 percent."
Wiredrive Integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud
The new integrations—with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator—aim to streamline workflows for marketing and promotional campaigns.
Vungle Releases Dynamic Templates
The solution provides advertisers and publishers with a variety of unique, and adaptable, ad templates.
Adobe to Acquire TubeMogul
TubeMogul acquisition brings video advertising platform to Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Resonate Integrates with Adobe Audience Manager
The integration between Resonate and Adobe Audience Manager provides access to deep consumer insights on first-party audiences.
Adobe Announces the Next Generation of Creative Cloud
The company announced three new applications, a cloud-based photography service, and a range of updates for a number of its flagship applications, as well as new integration features linking Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud.