Acuity Launches Acuity3D on the Salesforce AppExchange
Acuity Sales Decision Science has launched Acuity3D (Data-Driven Decisions) on the Salesforce AppExchange and integrated it with the Salesforce1 platform.
Acuity3D simplifies and manages the complexity of applying data science and predictive analytics to sales processes so value-added insights can be identified and acted upon through the Salesforce1 Platform.
Acuity3D provides sales teams with a flexible enterprise application platform to deliver actionable insights and proactive recommendations in sales forecasting, prospect and customer targeting, customer retention, and product upsell and cross-sell.
Acuity3D is powered by AcuitySAGE (sales analytics and guidance engine), a proprietary, cloud-based big data analytical platform for insight and knowledge generation, validation, delivery, and management. Acuity3D follows a four-step process to provide value to sales teams:
- Context: Where am I vs. the sales goal? (Sales forecast)
- Recommendation: What are my next-best actions? (Prescriptive analytics)
- Justification: Why should I follow the recommendation? (Intuitive insight visualizations)
- Action: How can I take action? (Direct call/email/text and Salesforce task integration)
Acuity3D provides the following business benefits:
- Identifies the most productive next-best actions for sales reps to take to achieve their goals;
- Empowers sales teams to make data-driven decisions based on simple, real-time, personalized insights;
- Enables immediate, targeted engagement with customers and prospects via mobile devices and the Salesforce1 Platform;
- Automatically logs rep actions as completed Salesforce tasks and collects sales team insights about customers, prospects and deals; and
- Monitors and visualizes sales actions by activity type and account segment.
"Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president of ISV and channel at salesforce.com, in a statement. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Acuity3D provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."<p"Acuity3D is a breakthrough application that puts the power of data science into the hands of customer-facing teams," said Oliver Churchill, co-founder and CEO of Acuity, in a statement. "As a former sales rep, manager, and sales operations leader, I always wanted to make the sales process more data-driven and efficient, but got hung up on real-time data integration, statistical modeling and scalable technical infrastructure. Acuity3D solves those difficult problems to deliver simple, powerful, real-time, personalized recommendations to the people who can add the most value, sales reps."