8x8 Releases Virtual Office Enterprise Suite
8x8, a provider of cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions, has introduced a bundle of services, features, and professional support capabilities designed to help midmarket and enterprise customers simplify the selection and accelerate their deployment of end-to-end cloud communications solutions.
The 8x8 Virtual Office Enterprise Suite combines 8x8's portfolio with security, reliability, and deployment capabilities to enable enterprise-wide adoption of cloud communications.
Virtual Office Enterprise Suite is a comprehensive offering that layers critical capabilities and performance assurances on top of 8x8's Virtual Office cloud telephony solution. It includes the Elite Touch onboarding capabilities as well as Virtual Office Analytics to improve business processes and outcomes to ensure a successful transition to the cloud. Virtual Office Enterprise Suite is particularly well suited for customers that require a global deployment via 8x8's Global Reach network.
The Enterprise Suite package includes the following elements:
- Virtual Office enterprise-grade cloud telephony/PBX capabilities, including fax, call recording, unlimited calling, full mobility, chat, SMS, presence, audio, Web and video conferencing.
- Multibranch/multifacility configurability and management to associate a group of extensions of the primary 8x8 PBX.
- Browser-based switchboard for point-and-click call handling and branch or corporate-wide presence management.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Zendesk.
- Performance Assured SLA for end-to-end service uptime and call quality over the public Internet.
- Virtual Office Analytics to provide real-time and historical visibility into corporate-wide communications.
- Elite Touch onboarding.
- MPLS network connectivity options.
"No other cloud communications provider can offer the valuable combination of services, capabilities, and assurances 8x8 has assembled in this new Enterprise Suite offering," said Enzo Signore, chief marketing officer at 8x8, in a statement. "CIOs of midmarket and larger enterprises, especially those with distributed environments, can now accelerate their migration to the cloud without being concerned with issues like security, reliability, service quality, and time to value. Enterprise Suite addresses all of these concerns while delivering a powerful cloud-based solution that eliminates the communications barriers commonly found within legacy PBX environments that limit business productivity and growth.
Virtual Office Enterprise Suite is available now at a starting price of $35 per extension.
8x8 Releases Virtual Contact Center Global
VCC Global uses local connectivity and language translation to provide worldwide customer and employee engagement.