Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending 40,000 fans to live events every day. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to the site and mobile app daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens and millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the Recruiter, you will partner closely with Contact Center leadership to understand business objectives, assess hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and manage searches through the full recruiting lifecycle. Vivid Seats continues to be a growing leader on the secondary ticket market and the recruiting team is at the forefront of finding top talent to fuel this growth. This top talent is key for the organization in continuing to provide exceptional service to our customers.
You will wake up every day obsessed with being the representative of the Vivid Seats brand expertly assessing talent at every level for skill and cultural fit. You and our dedicated team of recruiters will manage a portfolio of active searches in our contact center and proactively seek out talent to build the pipeline. While also managing candidate, and hiring manager expectations to ensure a successful recruiting process and exceptional candidate experience.
To be Successful, You'll Need
- A proven career in Recruiting, preferably in a fast-paced organization
- Strong communication, organization, and attention to detail
- An understanding of basic employment law and interviewing best practices (behavioral and functional)
- Ability to respond quickly and work autonomously to bring top talent to the organization
- Drive to take on new Responsibilities
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes