Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD we are committed to creating legendary customer experiences. The Customer Experience and Innovation team within Marketing plays an important role in making this happen by taking a holistic view of the customer, collaborating across the company to elevate the voice of the customer and identify opportunities innovate and enhance the customer experience.
The Customer Experience Measurement & Strategy team is responsible for ensuring we have metrics aligned to our business objectives, providing the organization with CX insights from customer feedback, and identifying strategic investments customer centric opportunities. The team partners with other areas of the business to build and execute on a customer experience strategic roadmap which will deliver an optimal customer experience aligned to TD's brand promise. As a customer experience advocate , this leader will leverage our Customer Experience Survey response data to identify and articulate key trends, opportunities and strengths across the bank to inform business strategy and plans. The Manager, Customer Experience Strategy & Insights will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategy.
Requirements Specific Accountabilities:
- Provide thought leadership on measurement strategy, and analytical approaches to CX measurement
- Develop compelling presentations outlining insights and recommendations for improving customer experiences, linked to business objectives
- Deliver deep monthly and quarterly insights and analytics for reports, based on CX data sources
- Support the delivery of a customer experience (CX) strategy, including engagement and communication with stakeholders, teams, channels and businesses. Collaborate and influence teams across businesses and channels to drive the CX vision and strategy forward
- Serve as the voice of the customer and act as a CX advocate in considering business decisions
- Work with partners to inform CX strategy and path forward with related programs/initiatives, including journeys, segments, performance measurement (LEI, CX dashboard), irritants and proof points
- Be a subject matter expert and provide thought leadership - conduct customer/competitive/market intelligence research and analysis, consumer trends/demand and emerging approaches to CX
- Build and maintain close working relationships with key business and channel partners to understand priorities and challenges to support the delivery of seamless and consistent customer experiences Lead the development of change management activities to support transformational initiatives (e.g. LEI program)
Additional Information Qualifications/Skills/Experience:
- Deep statistical methods knowledge, with working knowledge of SPSS , SAS or similar
- Experience in analyzing research and analytics and drawing out customer insights.
- Experience with Data warehouse integration and extraction would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in Statistics, Business or Marketing,
- 5-7 years of analytical experience and a demonstrated ability to apply the analytics to business strategy.
- Strong communicator and presenter (oral and written)
- Unwavering dedication to the development and success of customer experience
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- A collaborator who can work cross-functionally to get things done; can build a common purpose
- Strong business acumen, ability to balance customer experience expectations with business needs
- Ability to deliver concise and well-articulated strategic plans both internally and externally (with strong presentation and technical deck development skills) - requires strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with working in "White Space" and pursuing curiosity to continually drive projects forward with a solution-oriented approach.
- Self-starter capable of working independently.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For more information on this job posting, click