Salesforce.com AppExchange Fully integrated point solutions from a single platform
Sponsored By: NewVoiceMedia, Clicktools, ServiceMax, Melissa Data, DocuSign and TeamSupport
Salesforce.com AppExchange: Fully integrated point solutions from a single platform
With more than 2,300 apps and almost 2.5 million installations, the Salesforce AppExchange has proven to be an extremely popular way for users to extend their functionality from the Salesforce platform.
DOWNLOAD this month’s installment of CRM Magazine’s Best Practices Guide, you’ll hear from six AppExchange vendors from a variety of categories: Help Desk, Data Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Digital Signatures, and Field Service.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR SALES AND SERVICE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH SALESFORCE (NewVoiceMedia)
- COMMON SENSE BEST PRACTICE: YOUR CUSTOMER KNOWS BEST (Clicktools)
- FIELD SERVICE IS THE FACE OF YOUR COMPANY: Make It Flawless With ServiceMax and Salesforce(ServiceMax)
- LISTWARE® FOR SALESFORCE® RAISES THE BAR FOR CRM DATA PERFORMANCE WITH CLEAN DATA(Melissa Data)
- SALESFORCE USES DOCUSIGN…WHY DON’T YOU?(DocuSign)
- LEVERAGE YOUR TEAM’S COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE FOR BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT (TeamSupport)
Learn how you can get the most from your investment in the Salesforce.com platform, by extending its functionality with these fully integrated point solutions.